By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4: Japanese Developers Coming Back To Playstation In A Big Way

Anything but Monster Hunter please.

Around the Network

I don't remember them leaving.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

I really hope SONY's own surprise isnt another Souls game. Wild Arms, Legaia, Arc the Lad revivals would be cool. Another try at a self developed Global JRPG would be excitng.

Who left?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

As long as Nintendo gets them as well good. If not...still good but not as good

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Around the Network
vivster said:
Who left?

If you seen the  ps3 era you know compared  to  ps2 Japanese games  where kinda absent.. Sure a phew good ones but that's  it.

( i btw have them all)

PS4  already  have more Japanese games then  ps3( almost  have them all)

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

xl-klaudkil said:
vivster said:
Who left?

If you seen the  ps3 era you know compared  to  ps2 Japanese games  where kinda absent.. Sure a phew good ones but that's  it.

( i btw have them all)

PS4  already  have more Japanese games then  ps3( almost  have them all)

So who left?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

shikamaru317 said:
Could that Monster Hunter PS4 rumor have been true possibly? Not sure what else they might have from Japanese devs at E3 aside from the rumored Blooborne 2 or new IP from From Software.

I wouldn't be surprised if in general we saw quite a few previously 3DS-only series make their way to the PS4 as well. With the Switch now pushing many of those series towards HD development, and with the PS4 having both a decent install base in Japan and a western one with a good interest in Japanese titles, it makes sense to start developing for both the PS4 + Switch. I expect the reverse will also hold true, with many previous PS4, X1, and PC Japanese titles making their way to the Switch.

I'm hoping PC benefits from the exchange too.

Disgaea 6 already? Hesitant hype from me.

Who left?, all those games are normal Playstation third party games.
I dont rember Persona on a non Sony platform, and games like resident evil or final fantasy have always been part of the play station catalog.

Apart from the Vita, all Sony's consoles have amazing numbers why would they "leave" in the first place???