By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Predict tomorrow's new Pokemon game! Will be for Switch, 3DS, or both!?

Which system will the new Pokemon be announced for?

Switch 68 31.05%

3DS 32 14.61%

Both 91 41.55%

It'll be a mobile game lel kek 28 12.79%

Total:219

I'm betting the GBA will make a comeback, baby!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

I say Pokemon Stars, exclusive to the Switch.

A third 7th gen game starring Marshadow, for both 3DS and Switch.

- Pokken Tournament Switch remaster
- Pokemon Go events and update (Fire and Ice event next week then legendaries, and update with PvP option)

Don't want to hype myself.

I think we will see a dual console release for both the 3DS and Switch. The Pokemon Company likely wants the most revenue they can make. If the game is just an enhanced port of the Sun/Moon games (with extra 'Star' features) it would make sense to see it on both the 3DS  and Switch. The 3DS for its massive fanbase meaning more sales, and the Switch for the 'newness' and helping out the system. 

I could also see a few spinoff games make its way to the Switch system. Like Mystery Dungeon, etc. I think what we will see is the new 'Star' game, the mobile effort and updates regarding that, and maybe another 'secret' game that hasn't been revealed yet. 

Around the Network

convfefe

Knowing GF this will be Stars for both 3DS and Switch, at best. e.e

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

aikohualda said:
convfefe

SMH if you're going to spell it, spell it right! There's no n!

I'm going with Switch exlcusive, I think both is definitely a possibility but since the Nintendo Spotlight is slated only for Switch and I'm shure they would show some kind of trailer for Pokémon I'm going to say it's Switch exclusive

Both

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1