By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Predict tomorrow's new Pokemon game! Will be for Switch, 3DS, or both!?

Which system will the new Pokemon be announced for?

Switch 68 31.05%

3DS 32 14.61%

Both 91 41.55%

It'll be a mobile game lel kek 28 12.79%

Total:219
Barkley said:
They're not exactly known for quickly jumping on new systems... but you never know, if it is on the Switch it'll be a 3ds port though, you'll need to wait for the 1st proper Switch game.

I would not be surprised that Nintendo put pressure on them to work on the NS asap. The pokemon company is tied to Nintendo hardware success in a big way so they would likely fold under the pressure.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Around the Network

haha its 8 minutes long so it will just be that new mobile game they talked about

Pokemon Stars on the Switch and it will be this November 2017! They will use the same tactics as MHXX. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

If it is not Switch, then... well, up yours Nintendo. What´s the matter with you? Are you stupid?

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

bluetoad said:
haha its 8 minutes long so it will just be that new mobile game they talked about

Like a lot of people have pointed out already, the Sun & Moon announcement direct was only about 6 minutes.

Around the Network

I want to say exclusive to Switch but I'm betting Switch/3DS multiplat, I 100% believe Nintendo is working on Stars on Switch/3DS and 8th gen as a Switch exclusive.

bluetoad said:

i doubt it will be mobile focused, they would likely emphasize that if it was.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Pokemon Stars for Switch.

Plot twist: can be played in portable mode only, because mainline Pokemon is not a home console game according to Gamefreak.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

Am I the only still holding out hope for Pokemon Z? It'd be a nice way to sunset the 3DS.

If it was that and a solid enough spinoff for the Switch(could imagine something similar to Pokemon Go to take advantage of the handheld versatility, like a Pokemon Snap sequel), I would consider that a solid strategy. A mainline Pokemon Switch will come, it doesn't have to be this year although that would, obviously, be a big splash.

IkePoR said:
Pokemon Stars for Switch.

Plot twist: can be played in portable mode only, because mainline Pokemon is not a home console game according to Gamefreak.

I would CACKLE.