By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokémon Direct 06/06 7am PT/10 ET

Tune in on June 6 at 7am PT/10am ET for news in a special, 8-minute Pokémon Direct.

Around the Network

If that is the case, Nintendo won't be able to catch up with demand until 2020!

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Holly Molly Pokémon is coming !

I hope it's Stars for Switch

My god.... Nintendo is moving for the killing!This HAS to be a game related announcement, otherwise it wouldnt be a direct.Now, given that this is being announced outside of E3, and that assuming that Stars is a thing, it will most likely be cross platform.

But damn, Nintendo could really have saved this for E3.Yeah, they dont fully own the Pokemon Company and all, but they could have striked a deal with them.Oh well, exciting nonetheless

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

If this is the announcement of Stars on the Switch, Nintendo better have Switches to spare, or so help me.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

HOLY CRAP

Nintendo really isn't playing around this time around, they're making moves like their entire company depends on the Switch's success, which is certainly half true. But seriously no one's getting in Nintendo's way this gen, they're making the Switch succeed whether people like it or not. Nintendo is playing to win this year.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

8 minutes? If pokemon star switch is real.... oh my