By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - How can Microsoft win E3? Update: Almost, but dropped the ball!

Tagged games:

What Microsoft needs?

$299. 85 23.55%

Switch clone. 14 3.88%

Knack 2 exclusivity! 68 18.84%

Resign and go 3rd party. 134 37.12%

Nothing. 6 Tflops bitches! 60 16.62%

Total:361

I was a 360 fan who always enjoyed what Microsoft delivered. Years later I bought PS4 and never looked backed. Gears 4 couldn't even bring me back. Microsoft lost too much as is.

Around the Network

That depends; have they been working on a time machine?

dangerguy said:
The entire "winning" E3 is so ridiculously subjective.

I know right? It was so obvious that Ouya won last E3 with Apple TV coming in a close second.

by having a large quantity of high quality software.

PSn - greencactaur
Nintendo Switch FC - SW - 5152 - 6393 - 5140 Please feel free to add me :)

FunFan said:
SWORDF1SH said:
Of course they can. They have new hardware and they seem confident in the run up to this E3. I think they will have a lot of 3rd party games showing off the Scorpio that will take up a good chunk of the show but I think they also have a few surprises in terms of exclusives. Looking forward to 10pm BST!!!

Good, some positivity. We will soon see their conference but so far there been some good news. 199 XBO S and 9GB available for games on the Scorpio. Of course it will come down to the games and hopefully Microsoft doesn't pull an EA conference. I'm more excited than I thought.

I was wrong. Papa Phil let us down! 

Around the Network
SWORDF1SH said:
FunFan said:

Good, some positivity. We will soon see their conference but so far there been some good news. 199 XBO S and 9GB available for games on the Scorpio. Of course it will come down to the games and hopefully Microsoft doesn't pull an EA conference. I'm more excited than I thought.

I was wrong. Papa Phil let us down! 

I thought it was solid, until I saw the X price afterwards T.T

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)