By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - THE PURGE THREAD - Get it out of your system!

Still cleaner than Gamefaqs with banned words :)

Lube Me Up

Around the Network
COKTOE said:

Your avatar and name have too much water in them. 7/10

I can't argue with IGN logic, it's impossible! You win good sir

Ultrashroomz said:

Rain is annoying, especially during the summer.

First off, no. Rain is good almost always and Summer only serves to bolster its goodness. Next, Winter, if anything, would be when it's the worst due to the temperatures tendency to drop off a cliff. Lastly, at least rain is a thing. What's an "ultrashroomz"?

[] [] [] {} [] 

CaptainExplosion said:
Listen. The next person who tells me climate change is a myth, know this; I WILL ROYALLY FUCK YOU UP IF YOU FUCKING SAY IT ONE MORE FUCKING TIME!!

Climate change is a myth.

CaptainExplosion said:
VGPolyglot said:

Climate change is a myth.

OK, BUT SERIOUSLY,  ZELDA IS A 7/10

Around the Network

Persona 5 > Zelda: Breath of the Wild, but both are masterpieces.

Anyone hating on those games most likely haven't played them.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Well, Chun-Li is the only girl who can be considered a 10/10, so it's nothing to be ashamed of.

VGPolyglot said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Well, Chun-Li is the only girl who can be considered a 10/10, so it's nothing to be ashamed of.

Lol, if we're talking about wiafus, Zelda is lowkey a 3/10 in BOTW. 

Besides, I can think of a lot more 10's than just Chun li xD

CaptainExplosion said:
Listen. The next person who tells me climate change is a myth, know this; I WILL ROYALLY FUCK YOU UP IF YOU FUCKING SAY IT ONE MORE FUCKING TIME!!

It's a myth, though. Trump said so.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Ka-pi96 said:
Captain_Yuri said:
I hate people who don't go faster than the speed limit when they are on the left lane on the highway.

Because you`re a traffic cop trying to get commission on speeding tickets? :O

vivster said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Because you`re a traffic cop trying to get commission on speeding tickets? :O

Because he cannot get fast enough to the annual "Vehicular Manslaughter" convention. This year's theme is "Broken Children Bones".

All I am saying in, there is a fast lane and a slow lane. If you are one of the people who follow the rules, go to the right lane which is known as the slow lane. There's even signs on the highway that says if you are slow, let the fast people pass so they should really go above the speed limit or go to the right lane. The police generally gives a leeway on the highway when it comes to the Speed Limit of 110-120km/h on a 100km/h zone and no one on the left side should really be going less than 110km/h.

The worst offenders are these hugs trucks cause they come to the left side and then struggle to go up a hill. Why not just stick to the right side and go slow af or if you are gonna be on the left side, hall arse.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850