By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - May NPD prediction thread (which console will win this months NPD?)

Which console will win this month's NPD?

Xbox One 6 2.42%

PS4 56 22.58%

Nintendo Switch 167 67.34%

Wii U :P 19 7.66%

Total:248

I apologize for not getting this out last month, I will remain more consistant from now on. Anyway, it is that time of the month again. It is time to decide who will win this months NPD and see who has the best predictions. 

Major software releases this month (if you think I should all anything, please let me know):

Hardware releases/major impact:

N/A

Format: 

[XB1] (Xbox One)

[PS4] (Playstation 4)

[NSW] (Nintendo Switch)

[WiU]  (Wii U)

[3DS] (self-explanatory)

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network
Bandorr said:
I voted wii U. Has a better chance than the xbox one.

XD

I added it as a joke. Even if it has no chance, it may as well be given the "joke vote".

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Nintendo Switch! Judging from Amazon

Pocky Lover Boy! 

hw - Switch
sw - Injustice PS4

Click HERE and be happy 

EricFabian said:
hw - Switch
sw - Injustice PS4

The Switch released in March, and I have injustice as a software release

Around the Network

XB1- 100K
PS4- 170k
NIS- 230k
Wii U- 10k
3DS- 55k
Injustice 2- 1m
Prey- 330k
SF2- 130k

[NSW] 310k
[PS4] 255k
[XBO] <180k
[3DS] < 50k

MK8D - 350k
Injustice 2 - 1 million

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:

[NSW] 310k
[PS4] 255k
[XBO] <180k
[3DS] < 50k

MK8D - 350k
Injustice 2 - 1.5 million

Those PS4 and XBO predictions are pretty high imo. Lat year the ps4 sold 207k with the launhc of uncharted 4 and the xb1 107k.

jason1637 said:
Slarvax said:

[NSW] 310k
[PS4] 255k
[XBO] <180k
[3DS] < 50k

MK8D - 350k
Injustice 2 - 1.5 million

Those PS4 and XBO predictions are pretty high imo. Lat year the ps4 sold 207k with the launhc of uncharted 4 and the xb1 107k.

The PS4 has been up YoY every month, so I'm following that. The first Injustice was also kind of a big seller, so I'm expecting it to affect PS4 and XBO. Although my XBO number might be too high... That thing is selling much lower than one wuld think.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Weakest month of the year for sure, may edit predictions later when I am bored.

Switch 215k

PS4 200k

XB1 110k