By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. June bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Horizon, Destiny 2, Battlefront 2, cod WW2, fifa 18.... Jesus Sony have so many options to choose for their bundle..



Around the Network
Pionner said:
Is there not going to be a PS4 Destiny 2 bundle? It should have been announced by now to gather pre orders. For the first Destiny Sony announced a bundle at E3. They better not be letting all these marketing deals they have go to waste

I think there will be a Destiny 2 bundle.



OK, folks, I'm going to have to have someone step in and take over for a while. I've got many other things I'm working on at the moment and this is getting a little too much. Thanks for all the support and kind words over the time I've been doing this but I need a rest. Hope you all understand.



 

The PS5 Exists. 


I found this thread interesting mostly for the competition.

Right now, there is no competition.
Xbox is dead in the waters until at least November.
And the switch is either winning, or sold out.



You are bound to love Earthbound.

Bandorr said:
I found this thread interesting mostly for the competition.

Right now, there is no competition.
Xbox is dead in the waters until at least November.
And the switch is either winning, or sold out.

So your saying  ps4 is no competition  to switch?

 

Well you are right... Ps4 has no  competition  its the  absolute  market  leader. 

 

Xbox one though... Damn



 

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Around the Network
WebMasterFlex said:
Pionner said:
Is there not going to be a PS4 Destiny 2 bundle? It should have been announced by now to gather pre orders. For the first Destiny Sony announced a bundle at E3. They better not be letting all these marketing deals they have go to waste

I think there will be a Destiny 2 bundle.

When do you think it will be announced? The game comes out September 6th. I know the Star Wars bundle was announced at that Disney event in August, so maybe the same will happen with BF2. But i would of thought Sony would announce a LE Destiny 2 bundle now for hype and pre orders.

Unless they changed their stance of announcing bundles early and slowing down hardware sales.

 



Formerly ilovegirls69  :(

In my opinion at the end of the month.

No problem Gribblegrunger.



Here's an update, I wont be taking over entirely until Gribble is back though:

24+ hours since last update:

HARDWARE:
#15 NS Neon (up 4)
#19 PS4 UC4 (up 1)
#32 NS Grey (up 3)
#49 PS4 Pro (up 6)
#97 NES (down 20)

SOFTWARE (Pre-orders Only) **:
#13 NS Splatoon 2 (up 1)

Does not affect this month:
*
Software outside of the month only gets added if it's in the top 20: **

PS4: 2 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
XB1: 0 in the top 100 / 0 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
NIS:  2 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5



xl-klaudkil said:
Bandorr said:
I found this thread interesting mostly for the competition.

Right now, there is no competition.
Xbox is dead in the waters until at least November.
And the switch is either winning, or sold out.

So your saying  ps4 is no competition  to switch?

 

Well you are right... Ps4 has no  competition  its the  absolute  market  leader. 

 

Xbox one though... Damn

I believe he is saying the Switch would be leading uncontestedly if not sold out.  And it's hard to argue that, the PS4 is fighting to be on top right now even though it is $40 off and the Switch is marked up $120.  If both Switch SKUs were in constant stock at $299, the Switch would be leading, almost certainly.



Nuvendil said:
xl-klaudkil said:

So your saying  ps4 is no competition  to switch?

 

Well you are right... Ps4 has no  competition  its the  absolute  market  leader. 

 

Xbox one though... Damn

I believe he is saying the Switch would be leading uncontestedly if not sold out.  And it's hard to argue that, the PS4 is fighting to be on top right now even though it is $40 off and the Switch is marked up $120.  If both Switch SKUs were in constant stock at $299, the Switch would be leading, almost certainly.

Yes something similar to that.  Who knows that is a chance that if it was constantly IN stock it would see massive sales for a couple months, then slow down.

As of now it feels like any month the switch is in stock - the switch will win.



You are bound to love Earthbound.