By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. June bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

tbone51 said:
All of those switch games!

Nintendo had a very good E3. Just imagine when Switch Pokemon goes up for preorder.

Around the Network
Aura7541 said:
tbone51 said:
All of those switch games!

Nintendo had a very good E3. Just imagine when Switch Pokemon goes up for preorder.

It was alright. Imagine if they had an E3 like they did in 2014 Amazon would have blown up with even more Nintendo stuff.

#2: Super Mario Odyssey

#4: Arms

#6: Metroid: Samus Returns (3DS)

#8: Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle

#10: Metroid Prime 4

#12: Splatoon 2

#15: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

#20: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

#22: Xenoblade Chronicles 2

#25: Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions (3DS)

#28: Pokken Tournament

#31: Kirby

#32: Yoshi

#40: Fire Emblem Warriors

#46: Pokémon Ultra Moon (3DS)

#49: Pokémon Ultra Sun (3DS)

#59: Pokémon Sun (3DS)

#60: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

#86: Rocket League

#94: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Wii U)

#95: Pokémon Moon (3DS)

--------------------------------------------

"Switch has no gamezz!!!"

But seriously, how can one company dominate so much in terms of software output?

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

Do only Playstation and Nintendo gamers use Amazon anymore?

I think it's just that the Xbox has no identity of its own. Is Forza 7 available for preorder? Crackdown3? At this point it's a multiplatform machine only if all your friends are there or you're a die-hard Xbox gamer. He'll maybe people are really holding off for the $499 X. I don't believe they are but maybe. Could be Xbox gamers only shop at Walmart and GameStop.

I just can't believe they hyped this machine up for a year and didn't have fcc approval in time for E3. Major Nelson said he had a working version in his house since March.

Around the Network

Shadow of the Colossus Remake managed to make it into the Top 100.

B-Real206 said:

I think it's just that the Xbox has no identity of its own. Is Forza 7 available for preorder? Crackdown3? At this point it's a multiplatform machine only if all your friends are there or you're a die-hard Xbox gamer. He'll maybe people are really holding off for the $499 X. I don't believe they are but maybe. Could be Xbox gamers only shop at Walmart and GameStop.

I just can't believe they hyped this machine up for a year and didn't have fcc approval in time for E3. Major Nelson said he had a working version in his house since March.

I wish i had  a working version in my home.

B-Real206 said:

I don't think Xbox is missing an identity entirely, but it does seem a bit stagnant and has for a few years. They have done well with services and building the Scorpio, but even so there isn't much excitement outside the biggest Xbox fans.

7 hours since last update:

HARDWARE:
#22 PS4 UC4 (up 3)
#23 NS Neon (up 5)
#29 NS Grey (up 5)
#49 PS4 Gold (down 8)
#52 PS4 Pro (down 2)
#100 XB1 Gears (re-entry)

SOFTWARE (Pre-orders Only) **:
#02 NS Mario Odyssey (same)
#04 NS ARMS (up 1)
#06 3DS Metroid Samus (same)
#08 NS Mario Rabids (same)
#12 NS Splatoon 2 (up 6)

Does not affect this month: *
Software outside of the month only gets added if it's in the top 20: **

PS4: 3 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
XB1: 1 in the top 100 / 0 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
NIS:  2 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5

The PS5 Exists. 

KH 1.5 + 2.5 is at 46. Starting to think it'll survive the whole month now.