By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. June bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Psn cards still holding the top 2! The sales on psn must be insane.

Around the Network

no Scorpio yet?

celador said:
no Scorpio yet?

Not for sale yet since it hasn't been cleared by the FCC.

poklane said:
celador said:
no Scorpio yet?

Not for sale yet since it hasn't been cleared by the FCC.

oh ok, that's kind of weird, you would think they would have it all ready to go on preorder the moment the show ended

Bandorr said:
celador said:

oh ok, that's kind of weird, you would think they would have it all ready to go on preorder the moment the show ended

That is infact fascinating. I know the ps4 was available the second the conference ended in 2011.

That's the last system I pre-ordered so I don't know if that is true for anything else.

I wonder if they are "building" or "losing" hype because of that.

2011?

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
celador said:
no Scorpio yet?

Its launch date is 7th of november.

Bandorr said:
celador said:

That is infact fascinating. I know the ps4 was available the second the conference ended in 2011.

That's the last system I pre-ordered so I don't know if that is true for anything else.

Probably wasteing some of the hype E3 buildt for the scorpio.

Go monster hunter go!!

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

8 hours since last update:

HARDWARE:
#13 PS4 Gold (down 4)
#24 PS4 UC4 (down 2)
#27 NS Neon (down 1)
#33 NS Grey (down 3)
#54 PS4 Pro (up 1)

SOFTWARE (Pre-orders Only) **:
#03 Mario Rabids (same)
#06 NS ARMS (same)

Does not affect this month: *
Software outside of the month only gets added if it's in the top 20: **

PS4: 3 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
XB1: 0 in the top 100 / 0 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
NIS:  2 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5

The PS5 Exists. 

Bandorr said:
celador said:

That is infact fascinating. I know the ps4 was available the second the conference ended in 2013.

I would say losing. Now, we have more time for info to come out, like Destiny 2 will be 30FPS on both X and Pro.  MS is going to have a tough time explaining why $500 is worth it.  Or even $150 more than the Pro.