By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Heavy Rain sells 4.5 million. (PS3, PS4)

Heavy Rain's one of my favourite games of all time, though I can't say I'm surprised at these sales as it did seem like a pretty popular game.

Around the Network

Loved Heavy Rain. With Detroit however, I just pray they let you walk with the Stick alone, and not holding down R2.

Well deserved,I love this game.One of my all time favs.

vivster said:
That's an attach rate of 3.4%. Why are Sony exclusives so horribly unpopular?

Hahahaahahagaaa!!!

Anyway superb sales and clearly shows that people buy Playstation not just for third party titles but first party too. 

One of my favourite games of last gen.  I even platinumed it! 

Going to be interesting to see if Quantic and David Cage can keep a story intact and coherent all the way through a game once Detroit comes out. Fahrenheit just went stupid during the last third, and Heavy Rain has its share of plotholes as well. There are always interesting and well done elements in each of their games, but for a team supposedly trying to push storytelling in video games as a serious thing they really need to put more work into keeping them logical all the way through.

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
vivster said:
That's an attach rate of 3.4%. Why are Sony exclusives so horribly unpopular?

Hahahaahahagaaa!!!

Anyway superb sales and clearly shows that people buy Playstation not just for third party titles but first party too. 

It's not even in the top 30! That is proof that people don't care about Sony 1st party exclusives.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Kerotan said:

Hahahaahahagaaa!!!

It's not even in the top 30! That is proof that people don't care about Sony 1st party exclusives.

Please stop making me laugh while I eat my dinner ^_^

I am gonna go on a limb here and say that these weren't at full price.

The game is regularly on sale on the PSStore in europe. I actually got Beyond for like... 8 euros or something?

Anyways just putting some perspective in.

Nem said:

The game is regularly on sale on the PSStore in europe. I actually got Beyond for like... 8 euros or something?

And let me guess, Nintendo  games never  go in sale or being  bundled..>.>

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Nem said:

Games get cheaper as time goes on? Didn't know that.