By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How much does the round earth lobby pay you?

can someone please be a good sport and direct me to where I can sign up?

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
thismeintiel said:
Don't forget those who believe the Earth is the center of the galaxy still. Of course, that belief stems from a "fact" that science has wrong, that those people don't understand. Here's something that'll blow your mind. The earth doesn't rotate nearly as fast as scientists believe. It actually rotates incredibly slowly.

Because otherwise we'd get blown off?

As head of the Arctic affairs department I get paid in shares. Something else would be ridiculous!

Shit. I've been working for free for years then. Might have to contact a lawyer to get what they owe me.

WagnerPaiva said:
They pay me in Lion candy bars.

Where do I sign up?

Around the Network
Qwark said:
spurgeonryan said:
I thought we proved the earth was roundish?

I shall reply with my best Trumperian:

That's fake news... I've seen the earth... from space... during my trip to the moon... which is also flat ...Fake scientist claim the earth is a sphere... They lie... The earth is flat like a pancake...

That's a bad impression. You didn't mention SJW's, refugees, or call him a libtard

Ljink96 said:
monocle_layton said:

If the world is flat, why can't we jump off the edge of the earth?

Pretty good! Most people don't listen to logic like that...like Shaq. It was a joke though

That's what they always say until they come up with even crazier theories

How did I know that some of you were try to paint pro-trump people as flat earthers.....

Aeolus451 said:
How did I know that some of you were try to paint pro-trump people as flat earthers.....

only a small part of pro-trumpers are flat-earthers, but I imagine flat-earthers are significantly more likely to be pro-trumpers than the average population

This is absurd, and I need to contact my local rep: I don't think I'm getting paid enough.

I'm definitely in the pocket of Big Science (We got 'em with the "BS," boys!), but I need to eat!