By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Nightmare fuel (click if you're brave)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1TmPnPtJZ_E

Monsters, clowns, ex-wives...all common fears in mankind. What we didn't know however was that nothing would match Shaq's horrific feet.

I don't think i'll be able to sleep for quite some time.

Around the Network

Tagging. Lots of work to do tomorrow, so I'll be saving this for tomorrow night. But I swear to god if this disappoints...

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Shaq Fu:Skunk Fu Return of the P.U.

Why does it look like that? Does he have some kind of medical condition?

I think it was arthritis or something like that. It's the same toe he had surgery on in 2002 and it gave him problems all the way to the end of his career.

I knew it was had, but not THAT bad. Jesus Christ, I'm sleeping with the lights on tonight!

Around the Network
barneystinson69 said:

Tagging. Lots of work to do tomorrow, so I'll be saving this for tomorrow night. But I swear to god if this disappoints...

If you're a man, watch it with your breakfast/morning coffee.

PAOerfulone said:

I think it was arthritis or something like that. It's the same toe he had surgery on in 2002 and it gave him problems all the way to the end of his career.

I knew it was had, but not THAT bad. Jesus Christ, I'm sleeping with the lights on tonight!

Yeah, thank god I don't do pedicures. Thinking of these types of feet makes me scared

He should spent some more $ on his feet. Looks like he wore shoes that were too small when he was younger and he doesn't take care of them at all.

Lots of professional athletes have messed up hands and feet. You see guys with fingers that go sideways from being dislocated all the time. Sports place a huge amount of stress on the body.

Tag. I'll look tomorrow. Already having trouble sleeping because I live in a city where backyard fire pits are legal, and the shit-kicking hillbillys who live here take every advantage of the opportunity to stink up the city so they can stare at fire like the mouth breathing cave people they are.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

spurgeonryan said:
He makes More now than he did playing ball.

Buy a new foot.

I wonder how much a size 23 foot goes for in the black market