By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - YouTube Wii support ends at the end of June

Support for the YouTube app on Wii is ending in the near future. An official notice states that after June 30, users will be on their own, but can still access YouTube “in many other ways.”

Frankly, it’s surprising to see that support lasted as long as it did. Nintendo has created two new consoles since the Wii after all.

Source

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

bet: lost

my sister use wii to see youtube and netflix sometimes, now it's time to me a good brother take the responsibility to give a new console to her :P (i dont know which console).

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Shikamo said:
my sister use wii to see youtube and netflix sometimes, now it's time to me a good brother take the responsibility to give a new console to her :P (i dont know which console).

The newest shiniest console!

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Great, now youtube on switch pleaze

Around the Network

Damn Nintendo and your naming. I thought for a second I had to tell my kids they can't watch you tube on the gamepad anymore in a month. Why shut it down though?