By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Final Upadate! [Switch vs Wii] Breath of the Wild vs Twilight Princess Sales Comparison + BotW already over 10m combined

Just updated with week 33!

Breath of the Wild just outsold TP 2:1 this week. The gap grew around 30k.

Next week should be big! BotW should start having 80k+ weeks again from now on. I wonder how much Nintendo will ship this quarter (October/November/December)... I'm starting to think it has a shot at outselling TP lifetime on its first year alone.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

I can't begin to fathom how much this game has breathed (pun intended) new life into, of course, a sprawling genre, but in a serie that had begun to stale.

These sales are Mario-level sales.

Monster week for BOTW, while its total was adjusted up, too

Next Global numbers will put Breath of the Wild's lead over 1 million.
Damn good way to start its first holiday season if you ask me.

We require an update ^^

Around the Network

Can we update with week 34?

Thank you for this thread!

andyy

We need an updateeee!!!

We need an updateeee x2

Updated with weeks 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 and 39!

Zelda BotW is on slay mode! Already 1.3m ahead of TP Wii with the best yet to come (full december sales). Might be 2m ahead of TP Wii by the end of the year. We should get official shipped + digital numbers from Nintendo in a couple of days so the thread will be updated.

PS: Sorry to keep you waiting. I'm on vacation (this is the time of the year vacations take place in Brazil / from Dec to Feb).

Last edited by LipeJJ - on 20 January 2018

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won