By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Weekly, 22nd April 2017 - Hardware and Software

Here in México you can see Switches everywhere so I don't think those numbers come from here.

I know... my English sucks.

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
NintendoPie said:
HW is up also and is much more interesting than the SW this week.

Yeah I woulda thought the Switch would be pretty down this week due to stock being allocated to MK8D's launch, but I guess not! Now I'm really eager to see how much it sells in the next update as we know there were sizeable shipments during that week. I'm thinking over 300k!

It was actually the opposite here.  They restocked hardware right before the launch at multiple retailers.  That's how I got mine.

iNathan said:
We have NPD numbers for April already on NeoGaf, Xbox One is below 130k, Ps4 over 200K.

(edit: 350k split, 110k vs 240k or so)

for Xbox One (in the US):

Week ending 22nd:  41,4k

Week ending 15th: 45,5k

Week ending 8th: 48,2k

Without even counting the 4th week, its already overtracked on VGCz. Right?

41,4 + 45,5 + 48,2 = 135,1k  (between 5-25k overtracked, with a week missing still)

PS4 seems maybe undertracked on VGCz, for same periode.

Its 3 weeks come to about 151k.

Unless it does like 80-90k next week?

JRPGfan said:

Those PS4 & XB1 sales in the US look off. (ei. wrong)

PS4 has been in the top20 lists on amazon, and xbox one hasnt been top100 for months.
I seriously doubt theres a week this close, sales wise between the two.

Yeah. Plus, those Switch NA numbers.....Unless the U.S sales are well too low, it should see a pretty significant adjustment down.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Dayum, the Switch said 'move the fuck over!' It is certainly surpassing my expectations. There is something about the Switch i clearly did not see.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network

No words for 3DS numbers? According to financial​ results Nintendo have shipped 66.12 M 3DS https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/finance/hard_soft/index.html, yet VGC show by April 22th 64.5 M? What can we conclude about this? Nintendo overshipping? Or VGC undertracking?

We reap what we sow

COKTOE said:
JRPGfan said:

Those PS4 & XB1 sales in the US look off. (ei. wrong)

PS4 has been in the top20 lists on amazon, and xbox one hasnt been top100 for months.
I seriously doubt theres a week this close, sales wise between the two.

Yeah. Plus, those Switch NA numbers.....Unless the U.S sales are well too low, it should see a pretty significant adjustment down.

Or we just saw the adjustment because the week before was too low ?

F*** OFF 1-2 Switch!

Damn, PS4 about to hit 60 million, what a freaking turn around from the PS3. Switch back it stock it seems.

Last week NS D0M3D, this week PS4 D0M3D, teh D0M3 is all around!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!