By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation E3 2017 Press Conference Thread - It's over

Tagged games:

Looks like we can expect a JRPG?

Also, Sony trademarked these today

These are related to a quiz game which leaked 2 months ago. My guess is that it will be announced during the pre-show.

Around the Network

Looks like Ni No Kuni is releasing November 10th

BraLoD said:
poklane said:

Looks like we can expect a JRPG?

Also, Sony trademarked these today

~massive pics

These are related to a quiz game which leaked 2 months ago. My guess is that it will be announced during the pre-show.

So a pirate game and LoD, I see.

I actually admire how faithfull you are to your ever faithfull belief that a new LoD will come.

Hope one does come, just because Id love to see you get it, and the most epic of threads you would make.

I'm starting to believe that Monster Hunter World is Deep Down

Can't Sony ever have a conference at a reasonable fucking hour? And hell, tonight, even if I do stay up, I'm sure as hell not gonna watch an E3 conference over the NBA finals.......

Assholes

Around the Network

We need a new Dark Cloud.
A Forbidden Siren 2 remake would be nice, too.
PS4 Pro pricedrop. Do it!

Am I the only one who is looking forward to the gameplay reveal of Call of Duty: World War 2? lol

Dr.Vita said:
Am I the only one who is looking forward to the gameplay reveal of Call of Duty: World War 2? lol

As a non-fan of shooters, games based during the second world war do have my curiosity.

Dr.Vita said:

Nope. Hoping for some awesome single-player gameplay and an awesome MP trailer

Angelus said:
Can't Sony ever have a conference at a reasonable fucking hour? And hell, tonight, even if I do stay up, I'm sure as hell not gonna watch an E3 conference over the NBA finals.......

Assholes

It would be 8:00 pm my time.  Almost perfect after supper "tv" viewing.