By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Number #1 game on Amazon right now.

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

Around the Network

Portable mode may actually be my favorite way to play it lol. Won every single fight and only lost 2 volleyball matches playing that way

se7en7thre3 said:
Pretty fun so far after 2 sessions, but I have to admit, Arms hasn't connected with me as fast as Splatoon 1 did in the initial testfire. Also the motion controls are much more fun and satisfying vs the pro / standard (despite being better in that setup).

I'm enjoying it but I wish there was a rematch function so I could take on the same players that beat me previously. I feel most hyped when I'm up against some really tough mummy players.

Also, 1v1 is the way to go. More than that and things can get too hectic.

As for now, looking up the special abilities of each of the characters. I think Min Min has a fire ability or something.

https://youtu.be/Y4VLkN2S8DI cant get enough

Nintendo Freind Code: SW-4075-9631-2912

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJXcqI8b10pET5-IuPz5cfw

Alkibiádēs said:
Number #1 game on Amazon right now.

Noice, I helped contribute to that!

koyotecat said:
Portable mode may actually be my favorite way to play it lol. Won every single fight and only lost 2 volleyball matches playing that way

Oh yes it works very well! ARMS still runs great and the downsides of the Joy-Cons don't matter for this game, well maybe except for the shoulder and trigger buttons being too close together. Accidentally activated the Rush attack when I just wanted to punch a few times, but I'm also to blame for that.

Around the Network

How do you change targets in thumbs up control?

It's pretty good, I'm not sure how much depth it will have though. Motion controls are ok, but there's that same disconnect when the stop moving your arms but your character keeps doing stuff, I'm kinda done with the whole motion punching stuff. The Pro Controller is ok but the game feels slow playing that way. 

It's kind of an odd game in that it can simultaneously feel slow and fast, lol. The HD Rumble feels nice. 

I dunno if it's another Splatoon, though it's hard to judge a new IP after just one hour of play. 

Mar1217 said:
Soundwave said:

It's pretty good, I'm not sure how much depth it will have though. Motion controls are ok, but there's that same disconnect when the stop moving your arms but your character keeps doing stuff, I'm kinda done with the whole motion punching stuff. The Pro Controller is ok but the game feels slow playing that way. 

It's kind of an odd game in that it can simultaneously feel slow and fast, lol. The HD Rumble feels nice. 

I dunno if it's another Splatoon, though it's hard to judge a new IP after just one hour of play. 

Press A

I think any face button works doesn't it?

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Soundwave said:

This link helped me with learning the setup.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Bam! Number #4 on Amazon! It's definitely catching on. :)

Nintendo really thought of something brilliant with these online demo events on specific days and hours.

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

Mar1217 said:
Pyro as Bill said:

I think any face button works doesn't it?

No. I tried X,Y and B too cuz I didn't know how to do it. Discovered it by experimentation lol.

I press the up face button on the L-joycon, I presumed they all worked. A-button seems awkward to press.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!