By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo E3 2017 Thread!

How hyped are you for the Nintendo Spotlight?

10 (Hype levels over 9000!) 143 29.92%

9 (Pretty Hyped) 85 17.78%

8 (Moderately Hyped) 80 16.74%

7 (Cautiously Hyped) 79 16.53%

6 (Not quite there yet) 29 6.07%

5 (Unsure) 25 5.23%

4 (Not Very) 14 2.93%

3 (Meh) 10 2.09%

2 (Not hyped) 4 0.84%

1 (NintenDOOOMED!) 9 1.88%

Total:478

Definitely tagging this!

Around the Network

It's almost that time again, so far what we know (* = Rumour).

SMO
XBC2
Arms
Splatoon 2
Mario x Rabbids
FE Warriors
Monster Hunter XX (possible western released announced maybe)
BOTW Alternate Story DLC
DQXI
Skyrim
Pokemon Stars*
Fire Emblem Switch (unlikely but maybe a trailer or teaser)
GC on VC*
Metroid title*

Hopeful:

Dark Souls Collection*
Another PG Collaboration*

If anything, I think E3 will be, different. Nintendo seems to be going a different direction making more original IPs rather than rely on the Nintendo names. I expect this will either be amazing or mediocre.

I guess you can count me in (also, how do you do this whole tagging thing?)

Visit my site for more

Known as Smashchu in a former life

Hoping for:- Any combo of, Animal Crossing, Pokemon mainline , Wario ware, Metroid, major 3rd party title(s).

Actually quite optimistic this year. I think 1 or 2 of my hopes will come true, or even a surprise which will hype me just as much!

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

I'm cautiously optimistic.

Around the Network
VideoGameAccountant said:
If anything, I think E3 will be, different. Nintendo seems to be going a different direction making more original IPs rather than rely on the Nintendo names. I expect this will either be amazing or mediocre.

I guess you can count me in (also, how do you do this whole tagging thing?)

The tag is just by posting. It's so that people can see that they posted in it either in the Buddy or the Hot Topics.

Tag.

Not too hyped about Nintendo this year tbh, outside more info on Mario Odyssey, and hopefully Xenoblade 2.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Tag.

I'm just curious what style their presentation will be: Puppets and Robot Chicken what could be next?

Anime Reggie perhaps?

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Tagging.
Give me info and a launch for Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Fire Emblem Switch, and playable Luigi and Yoshi for Odyssey!