By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Switch eShop charts (5/25/17)

This week’s Switch eShop charts are as follows:

Software

1. Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition
2. NBA Playgrounds
3. Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
5. Has-Been Heroes
6. Zelda: Breath of the Wild
7. Thumper
8. Snipperclips
9. Kamiko
10. Disgaea 5 Complete
11. Puyo Puyo Tetris
12. Dark Witch Music Episode: Rudymical
13. Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap
14. Blaster Master Zero
15. ACA NeoGeo Garou: Mark of the Wolves
16. The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+
17. The Jackbox Party 3
18. ACA NeoGeo Metal SLug 3
19. I Am Setsuna
20. 1-2-Switch

Source

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Puyo Puyo Tetris is hangin in there

f*** off 1 2 switch!

I wish they showed the sales that would be awesome :P

EDIT: and I wish xbox and ps store also had charts. Xbox has most played for the day or hour or whatever which is close I guess. 

1-2 Piss really needs to die

Around the Network

NBA Playgrounds I have to think is the big story there ... holding at no.2 above Mario Kart 8, especially since Nintendo has not had much success with licensed sports games (NBA/NFL/NHL/FIFA, etc.) for a while.

Could be indicated a wider acceptance of different software types on the Switch that we may have not seen on Nintendo platforms since like the N64?

Any idea what the numbers may be? I know we've (in the past) been able to deduce numbers once you hear how one game or more sells from said company to figure out the rest.

Dulfite said:
Any idea what the numbers may be? I know we've (in the past) been able to deduce numbers once you hear how one game or more sells from said company to figure out the rest.

unfortunately no :/

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

I apologize if this is a stupid question...
Do we know what these charts mean???
Is it the most sales in the past week or what???

Have a nice day...

leedlelee said:
I apologize if this is a stupid question...
Do we know what these charts mean???
Is it the most sales in the past week or what???

May 19 to May 25 and the chart is from the proper Switch Eshop Best Sellers Ranking, i thinks is only USA Eshop.