By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Monster Hunter XX Coming to Nintendo Switch Japan! [Update: Aug 25th]

Rip ps4. Game over in japan.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
but...but...Ultra Street Fighter II sales...

Yes, and Capcoms earnings calls are totally truthful. Rite?

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

I feel like I remember reading a whole bunch of posts back when the Switch was revealed about how Capcom was going to go running back to Sony and there would never be another Monster Hunter on a Nintendo console...
It's really crazy how things have turned out...

Have a nice day...

leedlelee said:
I feel like I remember reading a whole bunch of posts back when the Switch was revealed about how Capcom was going to go running back to Sony and there would never be another Monster Hunter on a Nintendo console...

Nobody  ever questioned  a monster  hunter  on switch. 

Mh is a portable /party game not a single playere xperience. 

My youtube gaming page.

Slarvax said:
I'm also pretty dissapointed that Capcom is milking the sequel of a spin-off. I hope MH5 comes next year or the one after (might wanna give MH a year break. Dont burn the fanbase like YW).

I'm burnt out on MH right now especially since Generations was a huge dissapointment coming from 4U. I wish Capcom can just stick to realeasing the Ultimate editions for the west.

Around the Network
xl-klaudkil said:
leedlelee said:

Most definitely...

And yet I remember reading a few posts that said the announcement of the Switch all but confirmed MH5 as a PS4 exclusive (yo don't need me to tell you how silly that would be)...

Have a nice day...

Launching an "appetizer" Monster Hunter game before the main course is standard procedure for Capcom anyway.

3DS got Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate first before Monster Hunter 4. It's their way of readying the Switch audience for future MH releases.

They were never going to release just MH5 first for the Switch without something coming before it. 

leedlelee said:
xl-klaudkil said:

Most definitely...

And yet I remember reading a few posts that said the announcement of the Switch all but confirmed MH5 as a PS4 exclusive (yo don't need me to tell you how silly that would be)...

Tbh i see noo reason  why mh5 can't  be switch/ps4/pc.

Mh sales best in japan soo switch.

Ps4 absolutely  dominate  the west ans could  be a huge  seller for the  game.

Ofcourse  time will  tell.

My youtube gaming page.

Cover looks so Cool

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Finally the MH5 on PS4 rumors will stop