By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why no ARMS amiibo?

Cloudman said:
I imagine it may have to do with their ARMS.... xD

Perhaps they couldn't make them work as a toy without them being too fragile or something.

This

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

I am not sure....

probably is the position.... how are you amiibing them?

if full spring? it could be too big to capture!

But if the game will be huge they will come..... they will find a way!

Switch!!!

I think they are developing some special amiibo for this, like those wobbly figurines that go on the cars and dance. Just imagine a wobbly amiibo moving its arms everywhere.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Give it time

Johnw1104 said:
I want one of them Twintelle amiibo for... reasons.

I want one as well... for different reasons.....

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Around the Network

Because they finally realized how sleazy it is to sell overpriced DLC. Ha, I wish!

Why lock content behind amibos?

I think Nintendo is moving away from amiibo. I'm starting to see stores remove the displays and Nintendo didn't even report amiibo sales in their last financial release. Disney and Activision seem to be doing the same as well. The only Switch exclusive game that has them is Splatoon 2 (in part because Splatoon 1 had them). ARMS and 1-2-Switch don't use them. I think ARMS isn't getting them because Nintendo is slowly moving out of the amiibo game.

Visit my site for more

Known as Smashchu in a former life

VideoGameAccountant said:
I think Nintendo is moving away from amiibo. I'm starting to see stores remove the displays and Nintendo didn't even report amiibo sales in their last financial release. Disney and Activision seem to be doing the same as well. The only Switch exclusive game that has them is Splatoon 2 (in part because Splatoon 1 had them). ARMS and 1-2-Switch don't use them. I think ARMS isn't getting them because Nintendo is slowly moving out of the amiibo game.

Zelda and Pikmin say hi

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

twintail said:
At E3 they will announce Smash WiiU port to Switch with Splatoon and an Arms character. And then you will get your amiibo announcement.

This is what I'm betting on. The answer to every question in January-May is, "Wait for E3."