By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - How to be an attention seeking a--hole

BraLoD said:
Natsu said:

dogs > humans

Agreed.

But humans made Legend of Dragoon so Japanese humans>Dogs>Non Japanese humans.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network
Ganoncrotch said:
mikrolik said:
Stop giving them attention.

This

jason1637 said:
Well you just gave him more attention

The reason I post this is because VGChartz is a relatively small community. What we post has little to no chabcs of actually impacting the popularity of someone. The only person I know who actually get semipopular is Arlo.

BraLoD said:
Qwark said:

But humans made Legend of Dragoon so Japanese humans>Dogs>Non Japanese humans.

They did, but they also did 59 thousand horrible games and no more LoD as well.

Humanity suck.

E3 is coming have faith they might announce LOD 2

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

While the OP's method is the prevailing one online, there are other means of being an annoying piss-ass. Knowing nothing, but spouting off an opinion anyway is another one that comes to mind. For example, my mom is of the persuasion that all non-Christians of Asian descent both foreign and domestic (whom she refers to collectively as "the Indians") subscribe to a Satan-worshipping religion called "Moslem" and that the founder of "Moslem" was a guy named Buddha. You'll never guess who she voted for. (Hint #2: She also feels that women shouldn't seek the presidency because we're too emotionally unstable for that kind of responsibility.)

I think you can imagine how that kind of stupid irritates many people when spouted off casually as though it were fact. Family get-togethers are always very interesting.

monocle_layton said:
Ganoncrotch said:

This

jason1637 said:
Well you just gave him more attention

The reason I post this is because VGChartz is a relatively small community. What we post has little to no chabcs of actually impacting the popularity of someone. The only person I know who actually get semipopular is Arlo.

Nothing becomes viral from spreading immediately into a large community, that's what viral is all about, it spreads by people linking it to groups, all it takes is one person from here to be daft enough to link that to facebook and another to do the same from there, every little helps when it comes to bullshit going viral.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
Ganoncrotch said:
monocle_layton said:

Nothing becomes viral from spreading immediately into a large community, that's what viral is all about, it spreads by people linking it to groups, all it takes is one person from here to be daft enough to link that to facebook and another to do the same from there, every little helps when it comes to bullshit going viral.

Can't disagree with you Ganon. Can't say much besides that

And despite handing out large doses of his mindless douchbaggery to the world, he failed to notice the most obvious thing.   

^                                      ^              ^                            ^

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Final-Fan said:
mikrolik said:
Stop giving them attention.

By "them" do you mean people like Milo Yiannopolis, or Russia Today? 

By "them", I mean anyone you decide is an a--hole. Just ignore them and walk away. No need to make posts linking to someone's statements then saying "Wow, can you believe what an a--hole this dude is, amiright?"

mikrolik said:
Final-Fan said:

By "them" do you mean people like Milo Yiannopolis, or Russia Today? 

By "them", I mean anyone you decide is an a--hole. Just ignore them and walk away. No need to make posts linking to someone's statements then saying "Wow, can you believe what an a--hole this dude is, amiright?"

There's a trade-off between "giving them the attention they crave" and "letting them spread disinformation", although I would tend to agree that this particular case is on the wrong side of the equation. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Its Milo's persona, he thrives on being spread by outrage to find new fans.