What you read on the title.
1) Long term support, Nintendo declared the switch is going to have a long life cycle! After cutting the Wii short (bad decision!) Nintendo learned their lesson, the switch is going to sell for a long time.
2) No software droughts. Having all teams developing games for the same console means more videogames. With proper spacing Nintendo will never suffer droughts ever again.
3) AA games/indies. The Switch is experiencing a burst of AA and indie games. This trend is going to be more notorious the more time passes on, Vita and 3DS games (AA games or whatever you want to call them) are going to be heading to the Switch.
4) Cartdriges. Belive it or not using cartdriges is a big deal, people like the format. It encourages people to buy physical games. The only downside is that Indies aren't willing to put their games on cartdriges, such a shame.
5) Secret Sauce. As with every other Nintendo console, the Switch has some awesome secret sauce that is yet to be revealed by Nintendo. The potential for this secret sauce is amazing, we don't know what it is but it could certainly make the console explode into the stratosphere (like the DS!). I bet it has something to do with the online account but... who knows?
Time limit: Switch is discontinued.
"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"