By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA Weekly, 22nd April 2017

KH now hits 200k. Nice.

Around the Network

I don't get it.....1-2 Switch has been above HZD in the USA weekly charts for what about 4 weeks now if I am not mistaken. Maybe some people just missed it the other weeks I guess.

Glad to see Zelda still holding strong and UC4 still there as well! Man that's awesome! HZD still hovering around the top 15! Not bad at all. When it drops in price it should shoot up a little more. May even cross 1 million in the US if it gets a bundle! I mean if it is at 678,000 retail as of 4/22/17 it should be SUPER closed now(week of 5-27-17) when digital is included. Very good performance!

Nier still in the top 20 is SWEET! And Pokemon just beasting as usual lol!

Persona 5 is doing much better in the west! can't wait to see where it lands LT!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Damn... Zelda still at first?

PS4: Tryklon  Steam: Tryklon

Switch: 0307-6588-7010 | New 2DS XL: 2037-2612-6964

MacBook Air (Mid 2017) | iPhone SE | Apple Watch Series 3

KrspaceT said:
I'm honestly amazed that Tri-Force Heroes is on this list.

I'm amazed that less people bought Stardew Valley for PS4 in its second week, than people bought Tri Force Heroes in its 79th week.

Flilix said:
KrspaceT said:
I'm honestly amazed that Tri-Force Heroes is on this list.

I'm amazed that less people bought Stardew Valley for PS4 in its second week, than people bought Tri Force Heroes in its 79th week.

The game is actually enjoyable, other than when people dc. I've had a lot of laughs playing it online trying to figure out what each person is thinking without actually being able to talk lol

But if you like a solo player experience, it isn't for you as that mode is annoying.

Around the Network

Happy to keep seeing Final Fantasy XV comfortably in the top 30. Persona 5 keeps dropping... hoping that's because of stock shortages? That's certainly been the case here in the UK.

Wildlands doing very well. Ps4 still top for total software but I guess that's just normal unless an exclusive releases on another platform.

Zelda accounts for like 40k out of the 60 something k total software the switch sold :O

SuperBott said:
Green098 said:

...and 1-2-Switch making it into the Top 10 once again lol

holy moly 1-2 switch above horizon ZD?!

It's been like that for over a month now. :-p

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

*sees 1-2 Switch above Persona*

.-.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."