Really?

Ps4 had relevant ip like

Assassins creed
Nba 2k
Outlast
Killzone
Call of duty
Battlefield

All in it's first 80 days (and I believe infamous as well)

The switch legit has sniper clips, minecraff, zelda, Mario kart 8, and that's about t in terms of relevancy....

Infamous nor Outlast were released within the first 3 months on the ps4. 

Outlast was out 81 days into the PS4s life.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network
Aeolus451 said:
abronn627 said:

Do you remember the Wii ? 

This small console was released and then supplied with a steady stream of Nintendo games to maintain momentum. They're doing the same thing with the Switch. All their games are releasing in a scheduled manner to prevent long period without new products, indies and small 3rd parties are filling up the gaps nicely.

Nintendo has success when they're not chasing after AAA 3rd parties and they're clearly not in their plan with the Switch. The WiiU, on the contrary, was dependent on them, but since they never came, you got drought between 1st party titles.

This time around, every AAA will be seen as a nice bonus in their catalog, not a necessity.

ehhh. The wii had a crapload of shovelware.

And how did it affect the success of the console ? Thoses who released theses "shovelwares" are the one who limited the success of their games.

People should go take a look at the Switch list on metacritic.
24 of the games in green and yellow are games that came out nearly a year or more before the system.......majority of them on the PS4

Not sure how that's impressive tbh its a sad list.

Sometimes wonder why I bought the Switch.....def wasnt to play year plus old games or mobile games. Still not sure where the "console" experiences are at.....feels like an indie machine like the Vita.....with Nintendo ips

Preston Scott

Lawlight said:
I don't believe you, I bet you separated the Neo Geo collection and counted each game separately.

The 6 NeoGeo games are counted seperatly, and Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove and Specter of Torment are counted as seperate games in his comparison.

The Switch has gotten a good number of games, but lets be real, few of them are full retail games and a many of them are several years old.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

abronn627 said:
Aeolus451 said:

ehhh. The wii had a crapload of shovelware.

And how did it affect the success of the console ? Thoses who released theses "shovelwares" are the one who limited the success of their games.

The console sold alot to casuals. it had alot of crappy games though. 

Around the Network

how many of these games are actually released in stores and not designed for hipsters who want to be different and buy indy games that most don't care about.

main stream games what the regular gamer buys.

I really missed the list wars.

This list for example tells me that Nintendo already let garbage onto their storefront within the first 80 days. Sony waited with that at least for a few years.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

leo-j said:
Really?

Ps4 had relevant ip like

Assassins creed
Nba 2k
Outlast
Killzone
Call of duty
Battlefield

The switch legit has sniper clips, minecraff, zelda, Mario kart 8, and that's about t in terms of relevancy....

Outlast and killzone are relevant? And its all about timing NBA does not release in march and April but it will release on the switch in its time. And didn't switch get dragon quest heroes 1-2 in Japan. That's very relevant

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

DaveTheMinion13 said:

People should go take a look at the Switch list on metacritic.
24 of the games in green and yellow are games that came out nearly a year or more before the system.......majority of them on the PS4

Not sure how that's impressive tbh its a sad list.

Sometimes wonder why I bought the Switch.....def wasnt to play year plus old games or mobile games. Still not sure where the "console" experiences are at.....feels like an indie machine like the Vita.....with Nintendo ips

Normchacho said:
Lawlight said:
I don't believe you, I bet you separated the Neo Geo collection and counted each game separately.

The 6 NeoGeo games are counted seperatly, and Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove and Specter of Torment are counted as seperate games in his comparison.

The Switch has gotten a good number of games, but lets be real, few of them are full retail games and a many of them are several years old.

lulz

Eagle367 said:
leo-j said:
Really?

Ps4 had relevant ip like

Assassins creed
Nba 2k
Outlast
Killzone
Call of duty
Battlefield

Outlast and killzone are relevant? And its all about timing NBA does not release in march and April but it will release on the switch in its time. And didn't switch get dragon quest heroes 1-2 in Japan. That's very relevant

Outlast is definitely is very relevant. 4M copies sold. Got 1 DLC and a sequel.

And if we're counting Japanese launch, can we add Yakuza: Ishin and MGSV: GZ to the PS4's list?