By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft E3 Thread is OVER! D:

What was your favorite part of the show?

Mario X Rabbids: Kingdom Battle 47 43.52%

Assassin's Creed Origins 5 4.63%

The Crew 2 2 1.85%

South Park: The Fractured But Whole 3 2.78%

Enter the Home of a Mind 0 0%

Skull & Bones 6 5.56%

Just Dance 0 0%

Star Link: THe Battle of Atlas 3 2.78%

Far Cry 5 8 7.41%

Beyond Good and Evil 2 34 31.48%

Total:108
axumblade said:
Nautilus said:

But those were already confirmed.I meant yet to be announced ones.Child of Light would be nice, but I would prefer a sequel!

That makes a bit more sense....Honestly, I wouldn't be shocked if South Park came to the Switch. I still doubt it will happen though but it would be nice. 

That would be my dream announcement. Why Steep but not Southpark? The latter would sell better and seems easier to port...

Around the Network
axumblade said:
Peh said:
Oh, nearly missed the fun. 15 min left. Anyone got good streaming link? Watching currently youtube live at e3 with geoff keighly.

There's a couple of links in the OP. One for Twitch and one for the youtube stream from Ubisoft US.

Oops, missed that one. Thx.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Neat. Need some more gameplay from ACO and FC5. I hope they don't waste too much on the rabbits or even better leave it completely to Nintendo.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Neat. Need some more gameplay from ACO and FC5. I hope they don't waste too much on the rabbits or even better leave it completely to Nintendo.

Nah, I wanna see rabbits. I want to point my finger at them and laugh.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Oh, you fool.
Don't you know that telling the internet to stop just compels them to do it THAT much more?

Around the Network

Looking forward to seeing Just Dance.

OK, we're officially under way!

Starting.

Gonna watch in the shower instead of streaming music. If it's bad I'll be upset.

Rabbids Mario starting off the show is promising though

started

Very surprised they're showing this at UBI and not Nintendo.