By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rate Your Switch Games!

Tagged games:

Best Switch game?

Breath of the Wild 77 74.76%

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe 7 6.80%

Shovel Knight 1 0.97%

Fast RMX 1 0.97%

Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap 1 0.97%

Minecraft 0 0%

Snipperclips 1 0.97%

Blaster Master Zero 1 0.97%

Something else 4 3.88%

See results 10 9.71%

Total:103

Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 10/10
Puyo Puyo Tetris - 9.5/10
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - 9.5/10
World of Goo - 6.5/10
Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove - 6.5/10
Snipperclips - 6.5/10

Around the Network

*Perfect for Digital Storage/Quick loading

Breath of the Wild - 10/10
*Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - 9.5/10
*Minecraft - 9/10
*Thumper - 9/10 (Edgy, mature, and creepy.  Feels great for quick mobile play as well as longer big sound/picture sessions.)
*Jackbox Party Pack 3 - 8.5/10 (Brilliant social game pack for small to larger groups.  Histerical. Depth only limited by those who play.)
Blaster Master 0 - 7.5/10
*Ultimate Street Fighter II - 7/10  (Not worth more than $30, but it's $40.  Value isn't great compared with that same money spent elsewhere.)
Snipperclips - 7/10
*12 Switch - 5/10 (Good to show off the switch for the first time with a group, but looses appeal quickly.)

10/10 is an understatement to how great Breath of the Wild actually is.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:

10/10 is an understatement to how great Breath of the Wild actually is.

Indeed it just isn't on the same level as when you see someone giving a game like GT6 or Forza a 10 imo. Just throws the whole rating system out of whack to score it the same as most other games, it's very hard to put it in line with other metrics.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 9.5/10
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - 10/10

Around the Network

No Switch, but since Zelda Breath of the Wild on WiiU is exactly the same I'm sure I could at least rate that game (plus I can say even without playing it 1-2-Switch certainly only gets a 2/10 at most ). So;

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 9.5/10

Mind I am a harsh critic; a 9.5 from me would be like a 15 from IGN. The game's brilliant in pretty much every way. The world and the rules of physics they made are unrivaled. However as a big Zelda fan I'm missing one big thing; dungeons. The Shrines and Divine Beasts are all fun and well designed, but they are no match for the big themed dungeons of Ocarina of Time/Twilight Princess/Skyward Sword calibur. If Breath of the Wild featured dungeons like those older games, then this game would have been a contender for a spot in my personal Top 3 favorite games of all-time, currently occupied by Ocarina of Time, Knights of the Old Republic and Mario 64.