By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Xbox E3 2017 thread- Xbox One X November 7th for $499 | Ori 2, Forza 7, and more announced

Angelv577 said:
I have a feeling Scorpio will be 399, otherwise ending the conference with a 499 price is just too much.

at this rate they need a $399 at the end to save the conference

Around the Network

SoT looks epic.

Music in Sea of Thieves is awesome.

Sea of Thieves on-land portions just seem tedious to me. Doesn't grab me at all.

They're spending too long on this... probably because it's there only holiday exclusive besides forza this year?

I just don't think it's going to be well recieved. :|

Around the Network
celador said:
Angelv577 said:
I have a feeling Scorpio will be 399, otherwise ending the conference with a 499 price is just too much.

The conference is pretty good imo. One of Microsofts best.

The 2 blondes from shark thank. That's what I've been typing into the live chat on youtube. Just thought I'd share with you. Lots of positivity here from looking at the comments.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

jason1637 said:
celador said:

The conference is pretty good imo. One of Microsofts best.

Agreed. MS is having a good show. Now lets see what that price point is. 

this game would be better if it was 3rd person

S.T.A.G.E. said:
JRPGfan said:

I just want them to explain the point of the game.

So its not just some sandbox like game... or No mans sky type of thing... where theres really no point to any of it.

You said it better than I ever could. Microsoft is going to have to give this game a public beta test i they want people to buy this. I mean.....extended time.

So far I think its a sandbox.

Maybe theres like a "rank" list and your guilde can accomulate more and more fortune, and take over certain area's of the maps.

And as it gets more and more crowded there will be more and more pvping.

But there needs to be a "top player guild fortunes" list or something everyone can access.
So the point becomes to become the strongest/richest of guildes.

*Edit:

F M L

REALLY? they didnt even bother explaining the point of the game >_>