By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I learned how to ride a bike today...

Your thoughts?

This is a joke? Right? 9 11.84%

Hahahahahahaha... 9 11.84%

Well at least you learned how 15 19.74%

Congrats! 39 51.32%

I can't ride a bike, so you beat me... 4 5.26%

Total:76
barneystinson69 said:
IglesianiManalo said:
i'm 27 and i still can't swim.

Well that is different....

Just between you and me, I can't swim either...

now you have a new goal ;)

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)

Around the Network

I learned it when I was 7, all the other kids had already learned it when they were 5 or 6.

I'm surprised by how many people on here only learned to ride a bike when they were already a bit older.

Use a girl's bike. You'll have a lesser chance of damaging your penis if you slip off the seat. Especially the pink bikes with a basket on front, a bell and tassels on the handles.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Congratulations! It's one of my favourite activities and its a cheap and easy way to exercise.

StarOcean said:
Congratz. I had to teach myself when I was 7. I knew how to use one with training wheels but not without. I told my parents I wanted them to teach me to use one without training wheels, they were busy and said no. So I took action in my own hands and went into my grandpas shed and took off the training wheels and taught myself by the end of the day how to ride a bike. One of my most proud moments

Well, that is actually really cool. I remember how I learned it. My father was running with the bike holding the back so to balance it out. I rode this way some distance and then wanted to tell somethign to my dad. This was that I realized he had let go hundred meters before or so, and I had rode it without someone saving me from falling. This was the moment I fell, naturally. But it showed me that I can keep balance on my own.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
I think I learned when I was 7. Actually, I used to ride my bike a lot. Now I almost never do it.

I ride it a lot recently, because I have to lose weight and save money.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

I mean, at least you learned.
I also learned quite late how to ride a bicycle since I was 10, I couldn't learn before because the only road my house faced onto was too steep to practice :c

Congrats, it's a cool mode of transport, if you don't mind the wind. Me, I've probably learned this when I was like 2 or 3, with a couple years of training wheels, but then again I'm Dutch and we are born with bikes attached to our asses.

haha that's awesome man and I'm not laughing at you, but with you and your 6yr old self.

My dad shoved down a large dirt hill without pads or a helmet when I was 4 or 5. I learned and got a little bit scraped up. My own kids took a while too, well the oldest two did. They both learned at like 8 or 9 when I forced them to stop whining out of fear and just ride. It was funny too as their 6yr old sister was insistent on beating them and she actually did technically learn before one of them by a few mins or so. Pretty funny day.

Don't be ashamed about it at all. I think it probably took far more courage to do it as an adult then as a kid. Now don't stop and start riding a lot.

3 hours is quite impressive if you had never ridden before, it's harder for adults to learn stuff like that as fast as children.
Now you need to try the backwards bicycle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFzDaBzBlL0