By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Predict ARMS Sales for Japan First Week and Years end!

tbone51 said:

So predict First Week and Sales by years end!

Gooooo

I think it will be more frontloaded than people think, I'd say first week 180k-250k, and maybe 500k-700k for the year (Japan). I've got the impression that this will hit more with Europe/USA.

Spla2n, on the other hand, is looking to obtain a 150% attach rate on first week, with the amount of hype that it's producing... Did you see the amazon best sellers? Now that preorders opened, other games just temprarily stopped existing...

What's your prediction for that? I'd say some 750k first week looks guaranteed, at this point...

Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.

Around the Network

69,000 First Week

666,666 First Year. 

No idea about Japan.

10M+ WW LT.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

120k FW
685k in 2017

170k First Week
500k 2017

Around the Network

90k FW
550k-600k lifetime/years end (I doubt it'll keep selling after this Holiday)

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Accordinh to most people here...i will win my bet. Buahahaha.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

with so few games on switch i say 500k first week. over 1m years end.

crazzy I know.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

80-120K FW
360-440K 2017

I'm hoping I'm WAY below real figures, it's just hard to gauge interest. I'm definitely down for day one and I'm starting to get excited. I think it should pull a cool million LT, but that isn't saying a lot for a Nintendo title.

Let's hope it's another Splatoon.

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

I am actually thinking Japan isn't interested!!!

not sure - those pre-orders.....

We need Amiibos!!!

I will go fro 105k first week but then hype will be real.... 650k yea end. 750k first year

Switch!!!