By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Destiny 2 reveal today!

VGPolyglot said:
shikamaru317 said:

Here's the trailer:

And here's the link to the full stream, which includes a gameplay demo:

Thanks! The game doesn't actually look too bad, though I wish that they didn't use the same generic dubsteb music that practically every trailer does nowadays!

I feel you, brother. T.T

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Around the Network

Awesome trailer. This will sell a lot this holiday. Sony in a good position with the exclusive marketing deal.

Fei-Hung said:
I'm not liking the crucible only being 4v4. 6v6 was perfect.

I agree. I tend to like bigger groups doing crucible.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Superman4 said:

and when is the last time you played it?

Isn't that exactly the point? If the game is signficantly different on day 1 from day 30 from day 300 shouldn't I pass at launch?

I would agrue no, you shouldnt. If you get the game at launch you are able to grow with the game. Buying it late into the cycle and you miss out on the initial experience that may have been lost with patches and expansions.

Wow....that looks exactly like the first game

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Angelus said:
Wow....that looks exactly like the first game

But it has a 2!

Seriously....if somebody told me this was just another little expansion, I'd believe it

I mean the first game was a cross gen title, and yet there isn't even a minor graphics upgrade here. That's lazy as fuck

Fei-Hung said:
Yes!!! Matchmaking in raids and nightfall! Yes!!!!

Or noooooooooo lol!

Just give me my Fatebringer, and all will be okay.

Activision/Bungie levels of trying.

Guess I'll focus on other games for the rest of the year, pick it up next year if it turns out to run well and holds for first half of 2018.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Insidb said:
Fei-Hung said:
Yes!!! Matchmaking in raids and nightfall! Yes!!!!

Or noooooooooo lol!

True. I've joined lfg groups where there are a few what sounded like 8yr olds who were super whiney. However, most my experiences have been positive. I've joined a group at the moment that has this American family (sons around my age, a daughter, brother in law and their father), and they are the most wonderful family I have come across. They play destiny together as a family activity. I feel like I've been adopted by them. Hopefully with the clan system we will have more pleasant experiences.