By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Year 1 - Week 52 - Global Switch Sales vs WiiU/XboxOne/3DS/PS4

guiduc said:
Green098 said:

I'll probably have the rest of the sales comparisons done on Friday, other than that everything else should be up to date.

annnnnnnnnnnnnd it's Monday.

Well to be fair, he just said friday, he didn't precise which friday

Still:

Around the Network

Hey Green, if you need a hand gathering the cumulative or comparative sales I can put them up in an Excel and send them to you.

guiduc said:
Hey Green, if you need a hand gathering the cumulative or comparative sales I can put them up in an Excel and send them to you.

I appreciate it if you want to that, it would help. I've been meaning to finish this thread but I've just never got the motivation to go and finish it. The weekends are usually when I'd be more able to do it and I suppose if you don't want to wait or take the chance of this weekend being the one I actually finish it, by all means. But I really probably should do it myself since it's my thread and all. It's too late for me to go and do it now though, I should probably just make some time and do it tomorrow since I really shouldn't be keeping everyone waiting so long. 

If you want to do it I'll not stop you, and I'd very much appreciate it, but I'd feel bad having someone else do the work when I feel I should be. If you want to, go ahead, but either way I'll commit to finishing it off soon and I'll make some attempt tomorrow at it even if I don't get it all complete.

Green098 said:
guiduc said:

I appreciate it if you want to that, it would help. I've been meaning to finish this thread but I've just never got the motivation to go and finish it. The weekends are usually when I'd be more able to do it and I suppose if you don't want to wait or take the chance of this weekend being the one I actually finish it, by all means. But I really probably should do it myself since it's my thread and all. It's too late for me to go and do it now though, I should probably just make some time and do it tomorrow since I really shouldn't be keeping everyone waiting so long. 

If you want to do it I'll not stop you, and I'd very much appreciate it, but I'd feel bad having someone else do the work when I feel I should be. If you want to, go ahead, but either way I'll commit to finishing it off soon and I'll make some attempt tomorrow at it even if I don't get it all complete.

We appreciate you working hard on this thread, as it is one of the most significant in the Nintendo forums. I just want to lend a hand in case you don't feel like it. Let us see this thread as more of a collective work, so everybody can contribute somehow and benefit from having access to key data.

I might have some time tomorrow to help you. I'll stay in touch with ya about that.

24th week aligned;

Wii - 290,624
Switch - 198,011
PS4 - 146,118
DS - 115,641
X360 - 104,622
PSP - 97,702
PS3 - 78,345
XOne - 44,238
Vita - 41,997
3DS - 36,383 (week before price drop)
Wii U - 29,640

Around the Network
p0isonparadise said:
24th week aligned;

Wii - 290,624
Switch - 198,011
PS4 - 146,118
DS - 115,641
X360 - 104,622
PSP - 97,702
PS3 - 78,345
XOne - 44,238
Vita - 41,997
Wii U - 29,640

Looks like the Swutch is going to narrow the gap to the PS4 quite a bit during summer at that pace

Switch is really dominating the Wii U and 3DS!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Great numbers, ahead of all other consoles except PS4. Great achievement of the Switch, hope it may continue.

Have you received my email? :)

p0isonparadise said:
24th week aligned;

Wii - 290,624
Switch - 198,011
PS4 - 146,118
DS - 115,641
X360 - 104,622
PSP - 97,702
PS3 - 78,345
XOne - 44,238
Vita - 41,997
Wii U - 29,640

The Wii was really something else when it comes to its first few years of sales.

Signature goes here!