By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Crew 2 Announced

Same with Far Cry 5, why not wait until E3 to announce the games Ubisoft?
Don't understand why they announce their games with no trailers or information... You only kill the hype with that...

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
Nice, I enjoyed the first game. They just need to improve the graphics this time, it was easily the worst looking AAA racing game so far this gen.

It wasn't that bad for the size of the map. Draw distance was great and it held up pretty well at 400 km/h. It has some excessive motion blur though.

As a spiritual successor to the TDU series it was pretty good. The challenges scattered around the map were fun as well as exploring the map. The story was the worst part of it and multiplayer merely a nuisance. It failed at the crew part which only introduced waiting for others. There was no point in 'capturing' parts of the map. Much better as an off-line game.

Hopefully they focus more on graphics, gameplay and variety of cars instead of making the map as big as they can

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

The first game was a joke, it was social this and social that, urrgh just let me race, physics and handling were mediocre, it was a quick uninstall.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

The crew, all I did was travel from NY to L.A. just for fun and I enjoyed it and never really played after.