By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Crew 2 Announced

Meh

Due out before March 31, 2018.

Ubisoft has announced The Crew 2

The game will launch within the company’s current fiscal year, which ends March 31, 2018.

More information is expected at Ubisoft’s E3 2017 press conference.

Source

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Meh

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

....Wait there was a Crew one?

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

I don't see why after the major disappointment of the original. Hmmmm... I like the idea of it, but I thought it was plagued by clunky gameplay, lackluster graphics, and bad sound. Overall, just seemed rushed. Would MUCH rather play Forza Horizon, and I thought the Crew would be of that caliber.

I'm sure it will do well. Ubisoft is so good at marketing their games. They almost make me interested whenever they announce a new Assassins Creed. I come to my senses after a short time though.

Around the Network

Played a little bit of the first The Crew after getting it for free thanks to Ubi30, it was SOOOOO cheasy, which is rather peculiar for a realistic racing game...

The map was awesome, multiplayer and story forgettable, handling pretty simple yet racing at speed still felt good. Add a VR mode and I'll bite.

So, they're announcing a whole bunch of games before E3 instead of waiting?

Captain_Yuri said:
Meh

I second that meh.

It's likely to carry on the cheap use of rubber banding AI as well. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Suke said:
....Wait there was a Crew one?

Basically had to go youtube to find out it was a racer.

What I saw didnt really impress.

Chazore said:
Captain_Yuri said:
Meh

I second that meh.

After watching like 4mins of gameplay on youtube from the first game.... pretty much my impression.

Meh.