By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Harvest Moon: Light of Hope announced for PS4, Switch, and PC

Enough with the Stardew Valley clones!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
Reminder to everyone: this isn't the Harvest Moon you grew up loving, which is now called "Story of Seasons".

It's the low-budget crap that Natsume keep pushing out using the IP's name to get sales.

I'm keeping that in mind. story of seasons was good on 3ds, haven't played trio yet. Natsume did say they're going for an snes-inspired game, so i'll keep an eye out, but Story of seasons was also confirmed for switch too.

no xbox one ? for real guys

I still haven't played a single Harvest Moon game. I used to confuse it with Animal Crossing, but now I'm wondering if they're even the same at all!

VGPolyglot said:
I still haven't played a single Harvest Moon game. I used to confuse it with Animal Crossing, but now I'm wondering if they're even the same at all!

naaah its different

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

I think there was never a harvest moon for the pc. looks like 2.3mil stardew valley @ steam convinced them.

twintail said:
We'll be interesting if 3rd parties that typically go with Nintendo now keep getting PS4 versions too

And the other way around too!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

What sort of exclusive can we call this? Japanese console exclusive

JRPGfan said:
Shikamo said:

yeap

PS4 = new PS2  continues :)

Yeah it really is.  Ps3 gen was decent but this gen for ps4 it's awesome.  Back to ps2 days as you say. 

Ka-pi96 said:
SWORDF1SH said:
What sort of exclusive can we call this? Japanese console exclusive

How about anti-Xbox exclusive?

I doubt that is it.... maybe they just dont think it ll sell enough on the xbox to make the porting worth it.

PC market has shown it plays games like this.

Playstation & nintendo consoles in the past, have had these games, theres fanbases there for it.