By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador

Fake News

Around the Network

Trump's got bigger problems now it seems, lol. Telling Comey to drop his investigation ventures into impeachment territory. What a gong show of a presidency, not even 6 months in.

method114 said:
barneystinson69 said:

Lol. So we dont even know who the source is? Not surprised though, Washington Post will print anything bad on trump, even if its false.

Almost everything related to Trump Is unnamed sources. I'm not saying it's true or not but this kind of reporting can lead to false stuff like pissing on prostitutes.

We actually don't know if that was false. That was part of a dossier from a British spy who has been reliable in the past and other parts of that dossier were verified by the FBI to be true. Wouldn't surprise me at all if that was true. 

Lets all pray for Trump. Evil people are hating on him.

Bandorr said:
Let's see.

There is Trump firing Comey. The WH saying one thing, and then Trump saying in an interview that he would have done it no matter what.

Then we got stuff about Trump asking for loyalty. Plus all the rumors that Comey was going to ask for more money for the investigation.

Then Trump tried to threaten something about tapes. Followed immediately by Congress demanding the tapes and Trump/WH not saying if there are actually tapes.

And now a memo possibly saying that Trump was trying to ask Comey to end the investigation?

How can anyone find that suspicious? Oh right..

Daddy Trump told me it's fake news.

This all reminds me one time my dad was discussing with a friend he randomly found in an airport. "You wouldn't believe a dunkey's hair color was black, even if they hold it to your face", or something like that. 

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
craighopkins said:

Please Jesus help this man. 

glimmer_of_hope said:
Zkuq said:

Legal and acceptable are two different things but sure. Also, I'd like to see your source because I've missed it and I don't expect to find it easily myself among all the stories about this case.

Which one do you find more concerning: Someone leaking that the president is leaking info that probably shouldn't be leaked to one of the greatest adversaries (not enemies, mind you) of the US, or the president himself leaking said info? I'd say the first leak is actually the responsible thing to do in case like this. If Trump keeps pulling off stuff like this, people need to know about it. Since his administration is not going to admit anything on its own, someone needs to leak it. Simple, really.

People could easily talk about this subject without ever touching what exactly was leaked, so the reason you presented doesn't sound very convincing. I have a hard time coming up with any other logical explanation to why no one's denying what happened other than the leak being true and no one wanting to outright lie about it. It makes a lot of sense, but I haven't seen any other explanations about the denials that makes any sense at all. Maybe I've missed them, but I sure haven't seen them.

Wow! The first scenario is by far the worst! If they are willing to leak that, what else are they going to leak! That person is more like a mole. Make no mistake there will be more people fired within the next few weeks! Can you not tell the difference? If you felt as though POTUS did/said something wrong you bring it to who you report to, your boss, not to the fucking media!!!!! Simple really.

Feel free to leaf through this mornings "media" briefing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMaRFQY23nA He takes questions from the "media" around 5:50

I see we have a fundamental disagreement about what kind of leaks are bad... Anyway, the public must know about the president's incompetence, because at best, that's what this is. The public won't know it if the leakers report it to their boss (who could be Trump himself, you know). I'll be worried about leaks when they reveal something that threatens the nation, not when they reveal the incompetence of the president.

I'm not going to watch a relatively long video to get my answers, but thanks anyway. Until I run into a written version, I'm just going to assume he's spinning the truth like before.

Soundwave said:
craighopkins said:

Brings up statements made 12 years ago! When he was a private citizen and not even close to being in politics lmao! Bill Clinton actually gets a blowjob in the Oval Office and lies to Americans.......gets less hassle! 

Gaming Away Life Since 1985

glimmer_of_hope said:
Soundwave said:

Brings up statements made 12 years ago! When he was a private citizen and not even close to being in politics lmao! Bill Clinton actually gets a blowjob in the Oval Office and lies to Americans.......gets less hassle! 

If you close your eyes, you can hear the Jesus in Trump. 

glimmer_of_hope said:

So, do you think he has changed? Do you think such comments are acceptable even for a private person? Also, I'm not fully familiar with Clinton's case, but I would assume he didn't objectify women like Trump did. Clinton basically cheated on her wife, but that's relatively common. I'm not saying it's acceptable, but it's not even on the same scale as what Trump said.