By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Yuri / Shoujo ai / Girls love Appreciation Thread

Adding some FE pairs I missed in my last post 

Around the Network

What is "shoujo ai?"

^Shoujo means girl and ai love, so basically girls in love or girls love

Some more Fire Emblem (Fates) love

Soleil and Ophelia

Kagero and Orochi

Corrin and Camilla

Insidb said:
What is "shoujo ai?"

Yuri without the sex

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:
Insidb said:
What is "shoujo ai?"

Yuri without the sex

So yuri is inclusive of male and female?

Around the Network
Insidb said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Yuri without the sex

Yuri = Girls Only, Yaoi = Guys Only

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:
Insidb said:

Oh, wow, thank you.

Insidb said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Oh, wow, thank you.

Np

pokoko said:
vivster said:

I have never understood how people can not get off on cartoons. Can someone enlighten me on how that is possible?

Some people have an abundance of imagination, others only have like ... a tiny nub that just kind of hangs out in the basement sleeping.  That's why you have people who crave complex characters and well-crafted story-telling in video-games while others are perfectly content with shallow caricatures and an empty shell of a plot.  The former can look at a drawing of a person and imagine a thinking being with their own emotions and motivations.  The latter can look at a drawing of a person and only see a drawing of a person.

Which is fine, until someone starts trying to act superior because of how little imagination they have.  That's when it's time to ask the cartoon characters themselves how they feel about it:

I am an author with many published books and I also have written music for and produced albums. I've won countless awards for creative writing as a child and had alot of stories published in the Chicago Tribune. Imagination has never been an issue for me. The problem is that I know some guy drew lines on a piece of paper or tablet and that's all they are... color and lines. 

I was genuinely interesed in figuring out how someone can be turned on by something like that. 

AlfredoTurkey said:
pokoko said:

Some people have an abundance of imagination, others only have like ... a tiny nub that just kind of hangs out in the basement sleeping.  That's why you have people who crave complex characters and well-crafted story-telling in video-games while others are perfectly content with shallow caricatures and an empty shell of a plot.  The former can look at a drawing of a person and imagine a thinking being with their own emotions and motivations.  The latter can look at a drawing of a person and only see a drawing of a person.

Which is fine, until someone starts trying to act superior because of how little imagination they have.  That's when it's time to ask the cartoon characters themselves how they feel about it:

I am an author with many published books and I also have written music for and produced albums. I've won countless awards for creative writing as a child and had alot of stories published in the Chicago Tribune. Imagination has never been an issue for me. The problem is that I know some guy drew lines on a piece of paper or tablet and that's all they are... color and lines. 

I was genuinely interesed in figuring out how someone can be turned on by something like that. 

Have you ever been turned on from reading a sexual fantasy or simply a detailed description of a character? How is that possible as it's just some person putting a bunch of letters on a page ;)