By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Yuri / Shoujo ai / Girls love Appreciation Thread

Haven't seen anything hot yet.

Around the Network
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
AlfredoTurkey said:
I have never understood how people can get off on cartoons. Can someone enlighten me on how that is possible?

Whatever.  Enjoy your life.  

I never understood that logic: clearly, if it wasn't understandable, there wouldn't be an entire industry based around it.

This is a big part od Japanese culture and rooted in the post-WWII Reconstruction culture; it makes pefect sense.

OT: what is the image in your sig from?

areason said:
Haven't seen anything hot yet.

Cause if we post something too hawt, this is gonna get locked

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

SvennoJ said:
AlfredoTurkey said:

I am an author with many published books and I also have written music for and produced albums. I've won countless awards for creative writing as a child and had alot of stories published in the Chicago Tribune. Imagination has never been an issue for me. The problem is that I know some guy drew lines on a piece of paper or tablet and that's all they are... color and lines. 

I was genuinely interesed in figuring out how someone can be turned on by something like that. 

Have you ever been turned on from reading a sexual fantasy or simply a detailed description of a character? How is that possible as it's just some person putting a bunch of letters on a page ;)

Curse you for stealing my post.

I wonder if he says the same thing to people who get emotional from reading fiction.  I mean some guy just put some lines on a page, right?  How can anyone get anything from black squiggles? 

Insidb said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

Whatever.  Enjoy your life.  

I never understood that logic: clearly, if it wasn't understandable, there wouldn't be an entire industry based around it.

This is a big part od Japanese culture and rooted in the post-WWII Reconstruction culture; it makes pefect sense.

Good morning .

But ..... are you intereste in me ?

Around the Network
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
Insidb said:

Good morning .

But ..... are you intereste in me ?

Hahaha, maybe, but don't tell my girlfriend: I don't want to die.

pokoko said:
SvennoJ said:

Have you ever been turned on from reading a sexual fantasy or simply a detailed description of a character? How is that possible as it's just some person putting a bunch of letters on a page ;)

Curse you for stealing my post.

I wonder if he says the same thing to people who get emotional from reading fiction.  I mean some guy just put some lines on a page, right?  How can anyone get anything from black squiggles? 

Not to mention, look at a naked body. Someone just put a bunch of atoms together, fired some photons at it so your eyes can make up some virtual image with electrons. Then your brain checks your gene database, then fires some more electrons to make you feel attraction.

It's so artificial, I don't understand how people can get off to that.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I cant believe i missed the most important thread in the site, let me contribute.