By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Yuri / Shoujo ai / Girls love Appreciation Thread

Well cool thead, but would be cool if ppl who post pic tell us where is from because, i talk for me self i dont know everthing as anime or game etc ^^

Around the Network

I have never understood how people can get off on cartoons. Can someone enlighten me on how that is possible?

AlfredoTurkey said:
I have never understood how people can get off on cartoons. Can someone enlighten me on how that is possible?

Whatever.  Enjoy your life.  

Mami and Bebe !

Sayaka and Homura.

AlfredoTurkey said:

I have never understood how people can not get off on cartoons. Can someone enlighten me on how that is possible?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:
AlfredoTurkey said:

I have never understood how people can not get off on cartoons. Can someone enlighten me on how that is possible?

Some people have an abundance of imagination, others only have like ... a tiny nub that just kind of hangs out in the basement sleeping.  That's why you have people who crave complex characters and well-crafted story-telling in video-games while others are perfectly content with shallow caricatures and an empty shell of a plot.  The former can look at a drawing of a person and imagine a thinking being with their own emotions and motivations.  The latter can look at a drawing of a person and only see a drawing of a person.

Which is fine, until someone starts trying to act superior because of how little imagination they have.  That's when it's time to ask the cartoon characters themselves how they feel about it:

A recent favorite of mine, Zelda/Urbosa from Breath of the Wild

pokoko said:
vivster said:

Some people have an abundance of imagination, others only have like ... a tiny nub that just kind of hangs out in the basement sleeping.  That's why you have people who crave complex characters and well-crafted story-telling in video-games while others are perfectly content with shallow caricatures and an empty shell of a plot.  The former can look at a drawing of a person and imagine a thinking being with their own emotions and motivations.  The latter can look at a drawing of a person and only see a drawing of a person.

Which is fine, until someone starts trying to act superior because of how little imagination they have.  That's when it's time to ask the cartoon characters themselves how they feel about it:

Thought something along those lines.

Some people have imagination and others need to get a human vagina shoved into their face to get hard.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

ARamdomGamer said:

A recent favorite of mine, Zelda/Urbosa from Breath of the Wild

Eww bestiality 

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:
ARamdomGamer said:

Eww bestiality 

you shush hoe, I'll give you some more