Manhunters - Demon's Souls 3 3.95%

Lahkesis and Atropos - GOW 2 5 6.58%

Bell Gargoyles - Dark Souls 0 0%

Tachibana and Honda - Nioh 1 1.32%

Yuki Ona and Odda - Nioh 2 2.63%

Adam and Eve - Nier Automata 4 5.26%

Others 14 18.42%

Total:76

For me its Agni and Rudra in Devil May Cry 3. That was one of the most intense and fun boss fights due to their challenging nature, their varied attacks, the fantastic combat in Devil May Cry 3 and dialogue.

Around the Network

Ornstein and Smough from Dark Souls.

... But also:

Twin Golems from Chrono Trigger
UItros and Thypon from FF6

Seed and Culgan from Suikoden 2
Ryzz and Dagahn from XCX maybe?
Twinrova?
Knife guy and grate guy?
Bebop and Rocksteady? Tokka and Rahzar?

Those damn bell gargoyles...that was a tough fight for me.

I love the Lahkesis and Atropos fight in GoW2. Heck, I love all those boss battles in GoW2.

I'm struggling to think of more. Koume and Kotake in Ocarina. Bogey Alpha and Bravo in Vanquish.

Caroline & Justine - Persona 5

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

BraLoD said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Those damn bell gargoyles...that was a tough fight for me.

I love the Lahkesis and Atropos fight in GoW2. Heck, I love all those boss battles in GoW2.

I'm struggling to think of more. Koume and Kotake in Ocarina. Bogey Alpha and Bravo in Vanquish.

Ehhh, but they were so easy xP

Not for me! :(

I always struggle with dual bosses in Souls. Those Maneaters took me forever to beat.

Around the Network
Miguel_Zorro said:

Miguel and Axumdouche.

So, when will the public be able to play the game?

Onstein and Smough is perhaps the most memorable one to me. Biggs and Wedge from FF8 were always a fun duo, if not a very difficult one.

BraLoD said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

Not for me! :(

I always struggle with dual bosses in Souls. Those Maneaters took me forever to beat.

Man Eaters were another story completely!
Mostly because of the arena, fighting both of them on a thin bridge where you could easily fall/get thrown was the real issue... though their both being strong physically and magically was also already a massive boost in difficulty if compared to the Bell Gargoyles, or Ornstein and Smough.

Yeah, the gargoyles were much more forgiving compared to Maneaters. That tiny little bridge...I don't think any boss fight in Demon's Souls took me longer to beat.

VGPolyglot said:
Miguel_Zorro said:

Miguel and Axumdouche.

It's in closed beta testing.

LivingMetal said:
VGPolyglot said:

It's in closed beta testing.

Hmm, strange, I must have an invincibility cheat on, as I've never gotten hurt or had any deaths.