By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Thread: Tekken 7 [Fated Retribution] Geese is on the way!

TruckOSaurus said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

For anyone who wants to see here are all the rage arts for Every current T7 Characters.

Fixed the embed.

I still don't see it....man that thing is odd at times smh

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Around the Network
Burning Typhoon said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

I am sure it will be similar to TTT2 in that you can create a room and even make it private and only invite friends. Or have it open name it VGchartz and just kick the people you don't want there lol. And see spammers never really botherd me in TTT2. Once I saw that's all someone did I demolished them because it was easy to read what they were going to do and when lol.

Exactly.  I think if you're failing to foil someone who's doing the same thing, you need to re-examine why you play fighting games, or perhaps it's not spam, rather, you're getting punished by the same attacks for leaving yourself open, whiffing, or just being unsafe.  Can't call someone a spammer if you're letting them do launch punishers on you all the time.

Yeah I have never had an issue with spammers personally. They were usually always my easiest oppents to beat. Because they were east to read and had no mix ups.

TheBlackNaruto said:
Burning Typhoon said:

Exactly.  I think if you're failing to foil someone who's doing the same thing, you need to re-examine why you play fighting games, or perhaps it's not spam, rather, you're getting punished by the same attacks for leaving yourself open, whiffing, or just being unsafe.  Can't call someone a spammer if you're letting them do launch punishers on you all the time.

Yeah I have never had an issue with spammers personally. They were usually always my easiest oppents to beat. Because they were east to read and had no mix ups.

It was more I got bored of it. Same 2 characters over and over in ranked play in Tag 2, get knocked up and then it's a pre-rpogrammed response the remove most your health, I didn't enjoy it. Angel and Devil laser people annoyed me also. Tekken 6 had the same issue with Law, he was everywhere and everyone did the weird kick thing to stagger you and then hit while you were staggered, I was able to beat them easy, doesn't mean it's not annoying always fighting against Law.

I started playing Mokujin and Combot in Tag 2 in unranked, had way more fun.

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

It was more I got bored of it. Same 2 characters over and over in ranked play in Tag 2, get knocked up and then it's a pre-rpogrammed response the remove most your health, I didn't enjoy it. Angel and Devil laser people annoyed me also. Tekken 6 had the same issue with Law, he was everywhere and everyone did the weird kick thing to stagger you and then hit while you were staggered, I was able to beat them easy, doesn't mean it's not annoying always fighting against Law.

I started playing Mokujin and Combot in Tag 2 in unranked, had way more fun.

Well see that is different though. I mean some people just play only one or two characters and choose to just master them. I love playing multiple chracters. But the juggling was not that big of a deal. Wall traps were way more dangerous. The juggles could be dropped easy and all you have to do is play safer to avoid launchers. I guess I just always adjust my play style depending on the player I was facing. As a Law player I know what you mean about it but his mix ups are actually easy to get used to and most of his launchers are not safe so he is not hard to punish. But yeah fighting against the same character over and over easily gets annoying I agree with that.

But hey if you ever face me online you will not have that problem I play far too many characters to have that issue lol. And will be picking up Caludio, Katrina and Shaheen in T7 lol!

So, before we forget this thread exists, I will be playing this game at 12am on release. I will have the game on PC and PS4. Not xbox, though.

I played TTT2 with some friends yesterday. Two of them are tournament viable, and they have more time to fight against others who have been to tournaments. I did pretty good, and my mind is made up. I will have to main Yoshimitsu and Leo. I have no choice. However, Feng is still up in the air, as I want to learn other characters, I already know how to use Feng, so I may just have to keep at it.

See you guys online.

Around the Network

I was hoping to have this by today, pre-order and everything but it was sent today, so likely to have it tomorrow it seems... actually on release day. Sad times. :P

If we are able to setup a VG Chartz lobby, I might be in there.

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:
I was hoping to have this by today, pre-order and everything but it was sent today, so likely to have it tomorrow it seems... actually on release day. Sad times. :P

If we are able to setup a VG Chartz lobby, I might be in there.

Certainly. I've pre-ordered digital copies of the game to make sure I get it on time.  The only reason i didn't do physical was that very reason.. 12 am, I need it.  Apparently, it unlocks today on steam, so there's that.  Therefore, I will be playing the PC version of the game first.

I will have my copy at 9 tonight so I am going to watch Tekken Knee until then so I can be ready to hop online! Oh and add the scores to the OP!

My only gripe with recent Tekken games is how dim and dark they look. I find it abhorrent to look at no matter how they improve the graphics.

I wish they'd go back to Tekken 3 colorful bright presentation.

for anyone interested, the PC version is available.
Streaming it on twitch @ https://www.twitch.tv/burning_typhoon