By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Thread: Tekken 7 [Fated Retribution] Geese is on the way!

The Fury said:
Wright said:

No Lei? No Lei?? Why the fuck not?

I think many are still wondering, been a stable since T2 after all. I mean who gives a crap about Lars really? No one, that's who.

They'll make him paid DLC screwing people over.

I thought they said that no previous Tekken character will be part of paid DLC? THey would just add them in here and there like they always did.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Around the Network
TheBlackNaruto said:
The Fury said:

I think many are still wondering, been a stable since T2 after all. I mean who gives a crap about Lars really? No one, that's who.

They'll make him paid DLC screwing people over.

I thought they said that no previous Tekken character will be part of paid DLC? THey would just add them in here and there like they always did.

Oh... good. I hoped this would be the case but never heard. I knew they'd mentioned extra special characters being added as paid but nothing else. Thanks.

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

Oh... good. I hoped this would be the case but never heard. I knew they'd mentioned extra special characters being added as paid but nothing else. Thanks.

No worries man! I was stressing over the same thing but in an interview or something he said that they would not charge for any previous Tekken character so that was a sigh of relief for me lol. Can't for June to get here!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

I wonder will this sell better then SFV?

VGPolyglot said:
You know what, I was very excited for Tekken 7 at one point. But the long wait just made me lose all of my interest.

Im abit worried about it actually.

Injustice 2 seems to be doing really well, and it looks amasing, and the customisation of the heroes aspect.... it just looks really good for a fighter.

Around the Network
Kerotan said:

Maybe but street fighter 5 is awesome now. One of the best fighting games on the ps4

Pinkie_pie said:
Kerotan said:

Maybe but street fighter 5 is awesome now. One of the best fighting games on the ps4

I wasn't suggesting SFV is bad or sold bad just wondering if Tekken 7 will be bigger this gen. 

Is there PC and PS4 crossplay like with SFV?

Signature goes here!

Kerotan said:
Pinkie_pie said:

I wasn't suggesting SFV is bad or sold bad just wondering if Tekken 7 will be bigger this gen. 

Street Fighter 4 really turned things around for the franchise which was falling behind Tekken during the PS1 and PS2 eras. It seemed not have have a direction and their attempt at updating it to 3D with EX failed. Then SF4 came along and well, we all know how that did.

Tekken 6 though kept it's consistant high sales, expect Tekken 7 to sell a few million by the end.

Hmm, pie.

Radek said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Is there PC and PS4 crossplay like with SFV?

No, each platform is separated.

PS4 is by far the best place to buy the game due to largest player-base, followed by PC and then Xbone.

Yeah but I don't feel like paying for PS+.

Signature goes here!