By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Prediction: Persona 5 Crimson will come out on Nintendo Switch end of Year/Early next year! (Japan)

NobleTeam360 said:
Nah, I don't think any iteration of Persona 5 is going to come to a Nintendo console.

Oh really....? :p

Around the Network
daredevil.shark said:
deskpro2k3 said:

Here is my valid source.

Why port beg for just P5, when you're missing P1, P2, P3, and P4? Where are those ports? Are you guys still waiting for those? lmao

No need to tell the reality. Some people are probably out of payable games given the limited library. They will keep beating the bush.

Biased at its worst. Never change your nintendo hating ways. Thanks for proving my point smh

daredevil.shark said:
Port begging thread aka prediction thread. Nice. Without valid sources it cant be said about its new release.

Claiming this is a port begging thread just because you say so is as stupid as the prediction itself. Tbone is known for out-there predictions, not only port begging.

I think with the popularity of the Persona series sky high right now, I think we will see Persona 6 much sooner this time, within 2-3 years around the end of the PS4's life cycle. This may sound ridiculous but Persona 4 was released 2 years after Persona 3 in Japan, so I think Atlus is working on Persona 6 right now.

There'll probably be a couple of spinoffs in the mean time, most likely Persona 5 Arena or something of the like, a fighting game. And maybe something like Persona Q starring the P5 cast.

Sony can keep it.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
estebxx said:
Its possible, the Vita being dead and having no succesor is gonna affect Playstation that way, by losing some games that used to be exclusive before with PS + PSP/ VITA, it already happened with Disgaea 5, the only thing i have to say is i hope whatever content is added to the portable version is still available for the original version either with DLC and/or having that upgraded version available for the PS4 as well.

Disgaea was actually a different case, seems like NIS just wanted a chance to resell the game.
PSP/PSV ports from Disgaea 1 to 4 were all games with new content gameplay and story wise, even subtitled differently to stand out, while Disgaea 5 for Switch is the very same game plus the digital content.
Maybe there will be a new Disgaea 5 like the other sometime and if there is a new PS handheld, it would very likely land on it, maybe exclusively yet again, if this one doesn't perform well on the Switch.

But then again, it's basically dependant if Sony is willing to make another handheld.
If I recall it right the PSP came 2004, the Vita 2011, a new handheld would likely land 2018, so we are close to know about it, if one is being made.
If Sony is willing to make another one with expectations in check and not wishing for another PSP, they could keep it even with Vita like sales, just needs to aware of it, though it may look like a waste of time/resources.

As far as im aware all of that content is the DLC the Console version got (at least for Disgaea 3. 4 and 5, i know the first 2 didnt because well... there wasnt DLC for the PS2 obviously), tell me with an actual example what content of Disgaea 3. 4 or 5 was only available for the handheld version?

Anyway its not like that matters anyway, the fact is that Disgaea is on Nintendo now and thats what im talking about.

That's a horrible prediction. First, Persona games wait a few years before they re-release elsewhere. Second, Atlus is working on a Shin Megami Tensei game for Switch as it is on top of remaking Strange Journey for 3DS. Thinking it'd be out by the end of this year/early next year would be stupid.

Will it hit the Switch? If all goes well, probably. That soon? Hell no.

OP knows nothing about the series

tbone51 said:

So from a 1-10 how shocked were you when ffx13 was coming to x360? How bout mh4 to 3ds exclusively? I seen that tweet. Its not 100% that it only stays with sony platforms. Business decisions change and a port of p5 makes sense to switch/vita especially in japan

We all know MS just whipped out a check book. that's all it'll take really. maybe.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Would be amazing if true, but I don't see it happening :/

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

RolStoppable said:
daredevil.shark said:

No need to tell the reality. Some people are probably out of payable games given the limited library. They will keep beating the bush.

This is a good point. I know some people who were so desperate for Switch games that they bought a second copy of Breath of the Wild. That's why Zelda is beating Horizon Zero Dawn in sales.

No hdz is ahead of zelda. Ask him, he has a valid source he posted in the hdz vs zelda thread. I think it came from his uncle