By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - FBI arrests nearly 900 pedophiles in a global sting!

True justice would be if they shot their nuts off, but the more pedophiles in jail the better. Although I prefer seeing them 6 meters deep in the ground.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network
Qwark said:

True justice would be if they shot their nuts off, but the more pedophiles in jail the better. Although I prefer seeing them 6 meters deep in the ground.

Why shoot when you can just cut them off? That would be inhumane though. Gotta at least give them another chance to ruin another kid's life once they get out. Should be reserved for ones preying on very young kids because there are some instances such as a 19 year old with a 16 year old which I don't consider a sex offense.

sethnintendo said:
Qwark said:

Why shoot when you can just cut them off? That would be inhumane though. Gotta at least give them another chance to ruin another kid's life once they get out. Should be reserved for ones preying on very young kids because there are some instances such as a 19 year old with a 16 year old which I don't consider a sex offense.

In general those aren't active in an international network on the darkweb though. Because it ain't no thrill for any human to come close to a pedophile's junk. The inhumane way is throwing them in a jail cell, add 5 army dogs to that cell and let the dogs have some fun. But since we don't live in North Korea we don't do that kind of stuff. So shooting of their junk as making sure they can never sexually abuse a child again seems pretty reasonable in that light.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Well done, show no mercy.

I don't know how the concept is treated on other languages, but on brazilian criminology we talk about a "black cipher", which is the amount of a certain crime which goes by without being ever investigated, let alone ending up on some sort of sanction. And the black cipher for pedophilia is absolutely huge.

It has been suggested time and time again that the preference of law enforcement for conducting huge operations, often desiring for the resulting media coverage (specially on crimes such as pedophilia), hinders and directs efforts and resources away from the daily enforcement which would be much more effective.

Not to mention sting operations are a form of entrapment and ilegal in many countries for giving the government the immoral option of deceiving for punishing a citizen, and giving the indictee the defense that there would have been no crime if there wasn't a government agent instigating it (and thus no harmful conduct was being commited).

Around the Network
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

But but loli is cute.

God, I forgot which thread I was in when I saw this!

Good job on catch them but catching them doesn't really do much good when you only slap their hand for what they've done.

I don't see how downloading some video is worse than having any other paraphilia. Every japanese knows these laws are stupid.

Ka-pi96 said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

But but loli is cute.

That may well be true, but thinking a kid is cute and trying to stick your dick in them are two very different things!

You can do it in a toy but never to a kid please.

Gourmet said:

I don't see how downloading some video is worse than having any other paraphilia. Every japanese knows these laws are stupid.

Because this one supports a market of a abuse, they're supplying the demand. Not every paraphilia requires the molestation of another individual.