By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Leo-j buys a switch and.....

Tagged games:

leo-j said:
NATO said:
i found zelda overrated too, ended up being given a copy by someone who sold their switch and fogured id give it a chance, and while i admit its better than i thought it would be, i still dont think its as good as people claim

I want someone to lend me zelda, everyone that played it says it's the best game e ver..... 

it really is, I've played 4-5 Zelda games before BotW which I really enjoyed but it never was my favorite franchise or close to

now BotW is my best game of all time

NATO's opinion is in the minority, I guess you don't like exploration and adventure in games?

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Around the Network

This is a flashback of his Infamous I bought a Wii thread. When pressed it was discovered he never owned a Wii. Will it be revealed that he does not own a Switch? 

Dark_Lord_2008 said:

This is a flashback of his Infamous I bought a Wii thread. When pressed it was discovered he never owned a Wii. Will it be revealed that he does not own a Switch? 

well some people asked for a photo of his switch within a few hours, well... nothing until now.

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Jesus my eyes what did I just read.

Best go back to the shop and see if you can get your GBASP back? was this a joke thread? I'm lost.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Shikamo said:
Dark_Lord_2008 said:

well some people asked for a photo of his switch within a few hours, well... nothing until now.

Do you know how hard it is to take a photo, to upload it to an image service and to link it to vgchartz?

Around the Network
leo-j said:
Okay it's not that bad but come on how r u going to give horizon an89 and Mario kart a 94.... yes I'm playing both those games right now

Because Reviews are in reality still Opinion based(whether they're from reputable sources, or random internet guys)

Shikamo said:
Dark_Lord_2008 said:

Might have traded in his camera along with the GBASP to pay for the Switch?

Although the OP is made on a iphone which I believe has a camera!!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

leo-j said:

I WILL BE HONEST, How the hell did the VITA FLOP?

For many reasons people repeated a thousand times...

But as in this thread: No Zelda, no Mario Kart...

Sony dropped the ball with first party support and especially made the system unappealing by relying *again* on proprietary memory which was way too overpriced. No matter how hard people love their Vita, it always was a niche system, appealing especially to fans of Japanese games.

There is not very much to say anything other than that.

walsufnir said:
leo-j said:

I WILL BE HONEST, How the hell did the VITA FLOP?

For many reasons people repeated a thousand times...

But as in this thread: No Zelda, no Mario Kart...

Sony dropped the ball with first party support and especially made the system unappealing by relying *again* on proprietary memory which was way too overpriced. No matter how hard people love their Vita, it always was a niche system, appealing especially to fans of Japanese games.

There is not very much to say anything other than that.

Don't forget, No Disgaea 5 port!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-12-30/nis-president-ps-vita-version-of-disgaea-5-is-impossible/.82756

Pretty cool that this was from dec 2014 and they spoke about

"If we were to port the game to a portable system, fans would probably have to wait for the next portable system after the Vita, but I haven't heard anything about this [system], so that would be far in the future."

Self titled Sony fanboy doesn't like a Nintendo product..........mind blown

Moderated - Aura