By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Darksiders III reveal leaked for PS4, Xbox One, and PC

Ganoncrotch said:
Fededx said:
No Switch?

Naw mate, didn't you hear it's literally impossible to port software like darksiders onto the Switchs hardware!

Switches hardware just isn't capable of running a AAA big game like Mass Effect Andromeda so it wont run Darksiders either

Shit.... is my browser doing that thing again where it pastes images into posts? I'll have to talk to IT support about that.

Both games didn't sell well on the Wii-U, i don't know what numbers the developers want in order to warrant a port. We'll have to see how games other third parties sell first. 

Around the Network
areason said:
Ganoncrotch said:

Naw mate, didn't you hear it's literally impossible to port software like darksiders onto the Switchs hardware!

Switches hardware just isn't capable of running a AAA big game like Mass Effect Andromeda so it wont run Darksiders either

Shit.... is my browser doing that thing again where it pastes images into posts? I'll have to talk to IT support about that.

Both games didn't sell well on the Wii-U, i don't know what numbers the developers want in order to warrant a port. We'll have to see how games other third parties sell first. 

Nothing sold well on the WiiU lol, it's like saying that X game on the 32X didn't sell well :D

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

They will probably announce a Wii U version later this year

So it begins...

I mean, the waiting.
Cause im totally looking forward to this game.
Im hyped as hell.

As a long time fan of the franchise that's completed both games, this is GREAT NEWS (: Can't wait.

Around the Network

Hell Yeah! Looking forward for this game.

Gaming on:

PC:
Asus Z87-A  |  i7 4770K  |  MSI Radeon RX 480 Gaming X 8GB
G. Skill Ripjaws X Series 32 GB DDR3 2133 mhz  |  WD Blue 1TB SSD & WD Blue HDD 1TB

Consoles:
WiiU
Switch (Docked)
PS 3 / 4

Handhelds:
New 3ds XL
Switch (Portable Mode ;P )

No way there is no switch. I mean at this very moment they are still releasing Darksiders on the Wii u so why would they release it on Wii u but not darksiders 3 on the switch that is clearly gong to be a much more popular system. If they release the first one on a dead system why in the name of all that is logical would they not release the new one on a thriving full of potential system? And if they use unreal engine 4 they can do it quite easily. If this game is the real deal, then wait for a switch announcement. I am 90% sure darksiders 3 will be on the switch

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

don't like the main character design :/

YES !!!!!!!!