By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda: Breath of the Wild update out now (version 1.2.0)

Ok, now that's amazing.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Pfft should have been available from day 1

LOL we can't go a full page with all upbeat comments on something Nintendo (or much else for that matter)

I too will be re-watching some stuff with different audio. This is very cool.

Good! Now I only need to get my Wii U back to hear all the cutscenes in Russian.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

The_Yoda said:

LOL we can't go a full page with all upbeat comments on something Nintendo (or much else for that matter)

Right! Im disappointed that "those" users aren't here! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

I hope this does happen to their other games which are very voice heavy!

*Looking at you Fire Emblem!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
Jranation said:
The_Yoda said:

Right! Im disappointed that "those" users aren't here! 

"Those" users?

Having OPTIONS is NEVER a bad thing so good to hear people can enjoy this game the way they want to.

English VA is fine for me but if I had to choose, I'd just go with no VA like the Zelda I grew up with. Maybe little sound effects to hint at what voices would sound like and a soundtrack to set the tone of course.

Didn't they delay zelda soo many times because they wanted to release a finished product?(yes honest question)
Yet it gets so many updates.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

xl-klaudkil said:
Didn't they delay zelda soo many times because they wanted to release a finished product?(yes honest question)

It was a finished product. Unfortunately, and as it is with everyone game, it was not a completely polished product. So, there's two options: leave it as is, or try to tweak it some more. They decided to tweak it some more.

VGPolyglot said:
xl-klaudkil said:

It was a finished product. Unfortunately, and is it is with everyone game, it was not a completely polished product. So, there's two options: leave it as is, or try to tweak it some more. They decided to tweak it some more.

But didn't  they delay  it to " polish  it" to make sure its future  proof?

Also didn't  switch  had a tiny  hdd? Would suck if every switch  game had updates and fills up that hdd super fast?

Shame...i'am  really  considering making  the  switch  my first  Nintendo  system ever because  it looked  like it wil support physical  a lot  better  then ps4 does.(regarding  massive  updates)

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil