By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda: Breath of the Wild update out now (version 1.2.0)

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild has received a new update. Version 1.2.0 is out now on both Switch and Wii U.

As detailed in today’s announcement covering Breath of the Wild’s first DLC pack, players can experience the game in one of nine audio languages: Japanese, English, French (France), French (Canada), German, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (Latin America), Italian, and Russian, with a different language used for on-screen text. Note that on Wii U, you’ll need to download the Voice Pack from the eShop. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54tan8GdJiA

Source: NintendoEverything

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

B O I *hype reaches inmeasurable levels*

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

I'm interested in hearing the other languages, especially the Japanese audio. Though I'm probably one of the few who didn't mind the English audio, it's not fantastic, but passable to me.

Fuck yes! The english va was eww worthy

Japanese and even Spanish are a lot better

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Dual Audio...I...I...

Time to rewatch every cut-scene and purge the English ones from my mind.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Around the Network

So, I guess I did benefit from waiting! That'll be cool when I get it. Though, I'm also surprised that Canadian French is an option. I live in Canada myself, but I'm much more familiar with the variant from France.

I hoped they'd patch in dual audio. Good update.

Wow, that's exactly what i wanted, i'm glad i didn't get a switch yet, i'll finally be able to enjoy the game with jap audio and eng subs.

“On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer.” - Satoru Iwata

Oh my god! I haven't done much in terms of quest and story sooooo..... FUCK YEAH!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Super_Boom said:

Dual Audio...I...I...

Time to rewatch every cut-scene and purge the English ones from my mind.

lol, my thoughts exactly.