By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Switch software sales (a few concrete numbers)

Kai_Mao said:
FloatingWaffles said:

It's great to see Super Bomberman R selling so well considering it was one of the few third party games to even be on the system at launch. Despite what some may think of Konami, it seems good that it payed off for them for being one of the few third parties to even bother putting something on the Switch at launch while hardly anyone else did. (Though it's sort of understandable why some would wait considering how the Wii U turned out, so they probably wanted to see how the Switch would be selling first). 

Sales for SnipperClips seem pretty good too. I hope Fast RMX sold well. 

Makes me wish Ultra Street Fighter II came out earlier than planned. 

Yeah, it should have been a launch title. I mean who the hell is interested in that first person hadouken mode?

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
Kai_Mao said:

Makes me wish Ultra Street Fighter II came out earlier than planned. 

Yeah, it should have been a launch title. I mean who the hell is interested in that first person hadouken mode?

I don't know how much was invested into that mode or how long that will be. but if it's considered a side thing, then I'm not sure why it's taking them till May to release it. Why not mid April to wet the appetites for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe? I mean yeah May will be considered a little more barren as Minecraft would be the only big game in May until ARMS comes around in June...but it's kinda weird.

Bomberman for Smash

rjason12 said:

1-2 Switch on track for a million sales

That's enough to drive a man to drink, and something a lot stronger than alcohol.

KLXVER said:
Ljink96 said:
Bomberman came back from the dead...

Now its Mega Mans turn!

Yes please. Megaman is the perfect fir for the Switch

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

Those are really good numbers for Bomberman and Snipperclips

good numbers, still hoping for a discounted price for Bomberman, maybe I'll get it over the holidays.